Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
I'm new at Mafia. This is probably a good place to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Please put me on the cool people's team.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Max posted:

Please explain in 250 words why I should allow you to be be in my thread.

You're low on options :smug:

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Max posted:

May the ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between of my thread please tell me what timezone you live in?

Where's Reykjavík? GMT-ish? I'm super hosed up from painkillers so I'm not adhering to the standard human daylight cycle.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
This was an absolutely wonderful experience, I learnt a lot from everyone.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Max posted:

Sorry for not using you in battle Dok. You had claimed bad stats. Thanks for sticking around though!

I always thought you were saving the best for last. :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Podima posted:

Yes Dok thank you for sticking around despite drawing grumbles all game! Good luck with your stuff and I hope things improve for you!!

It's mafia, It's to be expected. Thank you so much!

• Locked thread