Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Go on then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

I'm not OK with that because I want to be king.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Specifically I wanna lead the free horde.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

Jocasta is way super cool and not dumb and emo.

Hereditary royalty are fundamentally uncool sorry. Make me an emo-wiz pls

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Hamstringing himself militarily to spite lurkers. Max is really getting into the role by typifying the gross incompetence synonymous with hereditary forms of governance.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
This was a great game and I'm amazed qal wasn't routed in a more humiliating manner I guess the justness of our cause sustained us beyond reason even if it didn't secure us victory. Thanks mods and everyone else. to a lesser extent. A significantly lesser extent cos:

merk posted:

Yeah, the town in the Qal doc should take this to heart. People are even here in the post-game discussion bragging about how great they did after an awful, yet extremely puffed out chest confident the whole game, town performance. The town was horrible on Qal.

Everyone was awful in qal. Except hats gg hats.

CCKeane posted:

Also I didn't say fruit WASN'T a culinary term, but if you're calling a tomato a fruit you aren't calling it that in the culinary sense.

FIGHT ME.

Felt like you did at the time I'd forgotten completely and now don't care so I won't fight you sorry. I hope you're not disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

So what's the alternate history explanation were qal won

I had such fun rping about the justness of the qalian cause in the dead thread that I considered running an alt history game from the perspective of the real heroes cataloging the gross Jocastrian atrocities and reimagining ecco's fantasy universe but I thought it might be rude and I have loads of my own ideas I'm being too lazy to implement that I decided I probably shouldn't do it.

• Locked thread