Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd like to be the face of a thread but realistically I'd be a poor choice for the actual responsibilities 😸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

In honor of prompt pm distribution, I'm going to issue the insanely rare vintage tremendous taste effort game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also post the draft seeding I want pain

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Good choice, King.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*falls down a well screaming "it's always the mechanics posters that are scum"*

I'm sorry I was such poo poo. I've lost any talent I had for this game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This game would have been more interesting without healers imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Serious question

Did anyone believe my fake invuln claim

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

At least I wasn't just an obvious liar!

Just a liar period 😓

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

QuoProQuid posted:

You were usually pretty spot on with your reads. Your problem was that you never posted and that when you did, you never explained your reasoning or made any effort to pursue those cases. It made it really easy to ignore and dismiss you.

Tremendous Taste posted:

In honor of prompt pm distribution, I'm going to issue the insanely rare vintage tremendous taste effort game

:suicide:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey, if you're reading this sinistral, Despite the heat you got I was one of many town players who did a worse job than you. I'm just loud and post a lot 🦁

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh, what was the draft order

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You won, merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Yeah, just a rough game. Felt constantly like I was swimming upstream against a current that only got stronger.

You and me both, man X(

All things considered we still needed a miracle vig to get you out,, you played well

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quandary posted:

I wouldn't say we needed a miracle vig. Merk was going to die that day regardless, whether it happened at my vig or as the lynch. It just so happened that we could do both if I vigged him, plus I got to absorb all of his health, taking me up to 20 hp.

I think you are far too generous to our town assuming he'd be next lynched

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who was our queen?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also allowing the no lynch and then banning it was hair pull out territory

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

So what's the alternate history explanation were qal won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU