Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

tuckfard posted:

I suppose I will come out of retirement for this. No leader though, I just want to follow orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

merk posted:

I will put in vintage merk effort this game.

I will put in vintage JoseV effort this game as well

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jose Valasquez posted:

I will put in vintage JoseV effort this game as well

See you guys at the deadline for d1!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Quandary posted:

If you would like to apply to be a member of Team Quandary please describe your biggest mistake as a mafia player and the lessons you learned from it.

Biggest mistake: Playing Mafia
What I've learned: Nothing

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

BabeLiker90 posted:

Hello if you plan to emphasize FUN this game over other things, please quote this post so that when we are, ahem, "in the thick of it" I know who is going to be rude and who is going to be cool

I plan to emphasize my own fun which usually involves being rude

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

TMMadman posted:

This is why I get called divisive.

No it's because you are terrible at Mafia and life

I'm having fun already :neckbeard:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Oh wait, I just read there were personalized invites. I'm afraid I can't participate until I receive one, on principle.

Good enough for me ##vote Opopopopnax

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Put me in whichever thread has the most old school mafia players so I can chill and call people idiots with my bros

tia

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Someone tell me what I should do with my stats there are too many words in the OP

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Asiina posted:

Take 4d6, 3d12, and 5d20, roll them each 6 times, sum all of them together and subtract the smallest rolls of each die, then take the largest 3 rolls and cry because you are a horrible nerd and nobody will ever love you.

I fell asleep reading this can you give a shorter answer please?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Does Charisma do something other than give those abilities?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

This is just like when I try to start a new game of Fallout, I spend forever trying to figure out what the best stats are :ohdear:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

QuoProQuid posted:

It makes you really good at talking to girls

Girls don't play Mafia so it sounds useless

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Sorry TMM and Rascyc for hitting you guys :smith:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I had fun but a few people on our team made me remember why I don't pay mafia much anymore

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I personally had my best town game in years, but I realize now how much poo poo posters annoy me and make me want to execute them on principal to the point that it's a huge distraction

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

merk posted:

I think you have to be more persuasive. The game was being controlled by the loudest voices.

I was pretty persuasive in the Sinistral execution :v:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Ecco lied, Jocasta died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

2/11 was an inside job

• Locked thread