Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Go a team that barely beat Iowa State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

chaoslord posted:

I dream of a day when the ESPN stream isn't a minute behind

You and me both.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Did the OSU QB think this is flag football or something? He barely got touched and he hit the dirt.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Ole Miss might as well just start calling screens since they're going them anyways.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I kinda feel bad for the Ole Miss guy there, its his fault for not realizing it was a fair catch but he clearly thought it was a live ball.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Only giving up 3 after giving OSU that field position is probably a win for Ole Miss there.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Necessity is the mother of invention. Do you just run the sound from the tablet? And why don't you just buy a roku/chromecast/Fire Stick/AppleTV?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Sugar Bowl edition of TFF cards against humanity! http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=288

Go Oklahoma State!

More people need to join this.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
OSU getting Hawkeye'd

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Well this game loving sucks too. This whole Bowl season has sucked. Time for Twilight Zone

Naw, fake cards against Humanity is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Glad I just threw away on that one.

• Locked thread