Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Berry

Cideny gets a friendly slap on the back!

"Relax, guy! Hahaha, this kidder, always so uptight and angry about everything! We're all real eager to start, even if we don't all show it. Some of our recruits aren't here yet mind you; either because they don't know they're recruits yet, or because...well, they just aren't here yet!"

Berry cranes his neck to look out the window.

"What're you talking about, anywho? I dunno that I see anything..."

quote:

Attributes
Power - 2
Resolve - 5
Dexterity - 8
Mind - 10

Force: 1
Finesse: 4

HP: 19
MP: 14
ACC: 2
AVD: 8
ARM: 8
M.ARM: 8

Skills
Athletics - 5
Lore (EVERYTHING) - 5
Negotiation - 5
Language - 5
Perform - 2

Abilities
Innate: Encyclopedic
Charismagic
Sagacity

Equipment
Simple Red Jacket (Tier 1 Medium)
Staff (Tier 1 Arcane)
Slotted Buckler (Tier 2 Shield; magicite slot)
Gil: 100

Spells
Burn Ray
Ruse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Berry
Straza Guild Hall

Berry immediately puts himeslf next to the guards.

"What's that? Magpies, you say? Excellent news! You just so happen to be talking to the lea - well, highly placed lieutenant - of one such group!"

He swings his staff to the side, hooks a chair with it, and swings it on back, sitting in it, all in one motion, then gives the guards his best grin.

"Cid, go find our samurai - we've work! Gentlemen? Tell me about this job!"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Berry
Straza Guild Hall

Berry, for his part, shrugs.

"Those all sound completely manageable, and I'm happy to sign off on the contract. If you desire, you can even stipulate the need for subtlety and our closed mouths in said contract. In fact..."

Berry leans forward and immediately begins pointing out different clauses that could be used, how to generally write out the contract, additions that could be made, etc - naturally, with a few key loopholes. The best thing about being helpful is how much you can help yourself along with others!

Lore: Contracts!: 2d6+5 12

The contract written (and signed), Berry is quick on Cid's heels. "See? No problem. We've just barely started and we already have a nice job lined up. Come on, stop being so glum! Let's go fetch our samurai, maybe a few other schmucks, and check out that ruckus!"

• Locked thread