Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol how is baylor not ranked only 3 losses to ranked teams all away, time to beat Iowa State away this week to jump us up instantly into the top 15 so we can lose as soon as we're too-highly-ranked i love the 20-25 sweet spot culminating in a 15-20 end 3/4seed and championship, just like every year Baylor Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I also support Iowa State beating Baylor, Bitch

said Baylor Bitch no takebacks, Baylor Bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Being correct isn't the point. Being loud and angry is the point.

This guy is a true bball fan which will help them win all their home games sans Bayklor zbitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Its ok we mightve learned from last year how to make fts and close our games vs the press due to georgia state cheating us in the tourny and were easily a ranked team im not sure why were not already but its ok we play best when unranked and have the perfect amount of Moxy when about 25 or so. So its no shame to lose to the best team, besides well go on a huge losing streak to unranked teams before getting a late kansas win to get back in the tourney

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Go Texas unless it somehow messes up baylors sos but its all conf so nah go texas

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Bavarians are the texans of germany so thats why they love country songs, being strong, being cool, etc

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
That was a good iowa state play

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Fix is in. Actually can rarely rely on refs whistling at the end but still

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Haha triple team traps turns into a texas layup

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
See this is what booing gets you, sweet makeup calls. I love it

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
dang i wanted baylor to host a #1 team

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol dumbass OU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Texas Bitch here comes baylors string of dumb losses to ruin the season before a last minute rebound to squeak into the tourney

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks Retard Baylor for sucking and forcing me to watch an OT and 5000 losses in a row you SUCK i'm the best go baylor

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor bitch current big 12 CHAMPS as i predicted which just means we'll lose in the playoffs unless we get some quality losses under our belt

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch finally some more good quality losses to force our team to learn and develop and passion for Tourney wins champs

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
another week of Baylor being the only team to destroy isu at their home court the past 2 seasons

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

buddhanc posted:

Texas beats Vanderbilt at home by 14. Another good win and that brings us to 14-7 with a bunch of good RPI wins and only one bad loss. Might even be ranked on monday.

Texas Bitch 2nd best team right now besides Baylor Bitch still cofnused why theyre not ranked

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
good iowa state pass

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

surrender posted:

Hell, I'm an A&M fan and I agree, they were taking only two steps

i've just been watching off and on but every time I've seen a travel call it was wrong or the NBA Houston Rockets best team Hraden ginobli has ruined the game so much that we don't know waht real travels are anymore GO ROCKETS

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
can't wait for aggies to choke in the tourney like always, dont buy into the aggie false hype, just like OU (worst two teams + navy sucks)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Jastiger posted:

How did isu lose? Bad shooting?

free throws and several bad traveling calls, plus aggies were good (Good Regular Season Team like the Houston "Choke Unless You Play a Bigger Choking Team like the Clippers or something" Rockets)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
looks like baylor is starting their inevitable lose to a bunch of poo poo teams in a row skid im surprised it took this long

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

I bet on Texas +180 tonight solely because I saw the line and thought about how pissed off aff would get if Baylor dropped that home game. Thanks aff!

Yeah my gambling tip for everyone is and has been to bet on texas, they're so good and I don't get how they only have one vote. Maybe people will start shifting the lines but people still consider Baylor bad so make money on Texas while you can until they get ranked + send me 10% thanks all. (Paypal.com)

• Locked thread