Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Work tomorrow but no meetings and I took care of all my deliverables before the holiday. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I don't mind buying books for my major, but gently caress you if you think I'm going to drop 400 dollars on a physics book for only 2 semesters of the poo poo because it's required for science/engineering majors.

Also lol at the universitie's markup when compared to any other book store

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im glad yall are upset at how you have to spend my tax dollars to get your degree

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im glad yall are upset at how you have to spend my tax dollars to get your degree

I bitch about it every semester so you're welcome.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

I bitch about it every semester so you're welcome.

thank4service

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

elite_garbage_man posted:

I don't mind buying books for my major, but gently caress you if you think I'm going to drop 400 dollars on a physics book for only 2 semesters of the poo poo because it's required for science/engineering majors.

Also lol at the universitie's markup when compared to any other book store

Einstein is spinning in his grave, but you'll never be able to calculate the mass decay. Does Amazon not have it used?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
The only thing i bought was the online code to do homework (paying to do homework lol) which was like 60 bucks (this was last semester)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
hateful eight is good

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Zeris posted:

hateful eight is good

Hail H8ful 8, or HH88 for short?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm postponing this PhD, this will be the first semester in 7 years that I haven't been at school in some form of academic progress

I feel weird.....

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Keep reading related stuff, don't drop it entirely. It'll be easier to get back in if you haven't been completely away for X amount of time.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I emailed the veteran finance rep for my school regularly to clarify that I would be paid for attending a study abroad course in December despite that the course dates ran in the normal autumn quarter. She said yea that I would be paid.

Nope. I was not paid and won't be even though I spent physical time in a class room. So that's cool. Very irritating.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:siren: Paging Vasudus to the white courtesy phone :siren:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
RIP kqlz.org

one of the coolest radio streams is gone. they emulated old 100.3fm pirate radio and even had old recordings of shout outs that they would do on the air. now big gov is making them pay more than anyone that isnt a huge streaming site can afford.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Trip Report: Despite ~4 hours of sleep mixed in with another 4 hours of tossing and turning in fits, day 1 of 11 (:lol:) for the accelerated winter semester Math 083 class did a good bit to alleviate the previous decade of barely-suppressed anxiety and layered mountains of complexes I had surrounding how terribly retarded I thought I was with the subject.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think the electrician who wired my bedroom was retarded. There's no overhead lighting, but there is a lightswitch. You'd think that switch would control all of the outlets, or least one outlet right? Nope. It controls one socket on one of the outlets closest to the door.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
People get motherfuckin serious about making a lamp easier to use.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I have an overhead fan in my bedroom without a light on it. Who the gently caress puts in a fan that doesn't have a light on it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

People get motherfuckin serious about making a lamp easier to use.

WELL MAYBE I WANT THE MULTIPLE LAMPS IN MY OTHERWISE UNLIT ROOM TO WORK TOGETHER

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

WELL MAYBE I WANT THE MULTIPLE LAMPS IN MY OTHERWISE UNLIT ROOM TO WORK TOGETHER

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I have an overhead fan in my bedroom without a light on it. Who the gently caress puts in a fan that doesn't have a light on it.

A lot of fans you can find add-on light kits for.

I think the electrician who wired my bedroom was retarded. There's no overhead lighting, but there is a lightswitch. You'd think that switch would control all of the outlets, or least one outlet right? Nope. It controls one socket on one of the outlets closest to the door.

Someone was thinking table lamp. I hate when that happens.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Whip Slagcheek posted:

And these days nearly all ceiling fans have stupid small light sockets or halogen tubes.
Thanks Obama.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress no this isn't my starter apartment, this is a classy joint. I'm not running wires all over the room. Retard who set it up attached the switch to the one outlet that really could not be hidden behind furniture due to proximity to the door.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd just heard that the sheriff's department was getting a bunch of hatemail and figured this was the new Kony 2012.

I want Kony 2016 for Xbox One, I heard its sick.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gently caress no this isn't my starter apartment, this is a classy joint. I'm not running wires all over the room. Retard who set it up attached the switch to the one outlet that really could not be hidden behind furniture due to proximity to the door.

Classy joint, eh?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea hold on let me pay more for my surge protector than the poo poo i hook into it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yea hold on let me pay more for my surge protector than the poo poo i hook into it

perhaps you didnt see it supports Monster Clean Power(TM) Stage 4 v.2.1 circuitry filter which dramatically reduces electronic noise.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

perhaps you didnt see it supports Monster Clean Power(TM) Stage 4 v.2.1 circuitry filter which dramatically reduces electronic noise.

o ok let me open my mouth so you can poo poo into it while youre at it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I could go full retard and get those lights you control with a smart phone.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

o ok let me open my mouth so you can poo poo into it while youre at it

I run my poo poo through a ring of rare earth magnets.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mad Dragon posted:

I run my poo poo through a ring of rare earth magnets.

i only use the finest connectors in my setup

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:homebrew:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im glad the marines ruined my hearing so i dont really give a poo poo about sound quality

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

im glad the marines ruined my hearing so i dont really give a poo poo about sound quality

This was the exact quote I used the other day when buying new headphones.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

My bedroom has three light switches. One for the overhead fan, one for the CFLs on the fan (which take a while to warm up and generate useful light) and one for the incandescent lights on the fan that work great.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I want Kony 2016 for Xbox One, I heard its sick.
With new arm chopping action!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

This was the exact quote I used the other day when buying new headphones.
How do you like those Beats by Dr Dre?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

With new arm chopping action!

:golfclap:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

On a plane sitting next to a gay couple, a skinny well dressed dude and his bigger, meaty bear power bottom.

N4I are you on a plane to Baltimore right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Hey N4I, is this pretty much how the mod forum reads int he post Aatrek world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

• Locked thread