Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Here it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

man it took forever to find the new thread, almost had to ring up beanies wife to find out where it is

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
She answers my private messages

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

man it took forever to find the new thread, almost had to ring up beanies wife to find out where it is

:lol:

glad I clicked this thread

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Someone link me to beanies story I seem to have missed this boat.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Grem posted:

Someone link me to beanies story I seem to have missed this boat.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723694&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=157#post454194247

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Beanie is dead and his wife is wearing his corpse as a skin suit.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

That was pretty great, hi beanies ex wife!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rename this thread pigs in a blanket tia

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

rename this thread pigs in a blanket tia

The mrs agrees

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Rad Lieutenant posted:

The mrs agrees

*ms

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:vince:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

My shooting suspect is proclaiming his innocence on twitter right now

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Rad Lieutenant posted:

My shooting suspect is proclaiming his innocence on twitter right now

Linky you prick

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea, let me just link a way to im the suspect in an ongoing investigation

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

he said he's innocent lol

beanieson fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 3, 2016

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Rad Lieutenant posted:

he said he's innocent lol

what a cretin

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 3, 2016

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
good rear end thread title finally

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/entire-florida-police-department-busted-for-laundering-millions-for-international-drug-cartels/

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

quote:

Government creates a black market of drugs and blood money through prohibition, then under the War on Drugs it grants itself the power to break the law and get involved in money laundering operations. While the professed goal is to “sting” the bad guys, government rakes in millions upon millions of dollars to further bolster its prohibition and war on drugs.

The War on Drugs is the real scheme that should be investigated.

nice concluding paragraph, middle school essay writer guy

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I broke the law today by speeding to catch up to a car with an expired plate. My coworkers didn't arrest me. Thin blue line is real.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Meh, everybody pretty much commits at least one felony and a few misdemeanors a day.

Always tell the new guys make sure you document every time your girl gives you a BJ in case you need it for a background packet, cause it's a felony in Virginia.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html#incart_big-photo

quote:

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

The Bundy family of Nevada joined with hard-core militiamen Saturday to take over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, vowing to occupy the remote federal outpost 50 miles southeast of Burns for years. The occupation came shortly after an estimated 300 marchers — militia and local citizens both — paraded through Burns to protest the prosecution of two Harney County ranchers, Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, who are to report to prison on Monday.

Among the occupiers is Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and two of his brothers. Militia members at the refuge claimed they had as many as 100 supporters with them. The refuge, federal property managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was closed and unoccupied for the holiday weekend. In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said. "We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," he added. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

Can't wait to see this end Texan BBQ style :bustem:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
ARAB

(all ranchers are bastards)

The Shep fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 3, 2016

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Whoa so racist I'm pretty sure these guys are white (mostly)

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I'm cool with something like this

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Whoa so racist I'm pretty sure these guys are white (mostly)

arabs are classified as white under us census data (cray cray i know!)

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Untagged posted:

Always tell the new guys make sure you document every time your girl gives you a BJ in case you need it for a background packet, cause it's a felony in Virginia.

I made my last background investigator laugh his rear end off when I mentioned this.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If you didn't you'd have to classify jews as something else also since they are the same people with a slightly different interpretation of how to worship their god

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

jesus, don't the census people read GiP?

Cop gay. So What posted:

ARAB

(all ranchers are bastards)

lol

was a white shirt looking over your shoulder?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Has anyone pointed out to Obama and Biden that if they both resign right now they will have the sublime pleasure of watching President Rand Paul kill the gently caress out of these assholes?

I think they'd be game.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hail satan

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Someone C/D that they basically took over the equivalent of a visitors center.

Edit: Whiskey Rebellion 2: Redneck Boogaloo

JayKay fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jan 4, 2016

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

JayKay posted:

Someone C/D that they basically took over the equivalent of a visitors center.

Edit: Whiskey Rebellion 2: Redneck Boogaloo

Yep

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3758527&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post454535185

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

Has anyone pointed out to Obama and Biden that if they both resign right now they will have the sublime pleasure of watching President Rand Paul kill the gently caress out of these assholes?

I think they'd be game.

Wouldn't it be the speaker, Paul Ryan?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cop gay. So What posted:

Wouldn't it be the speaker, Paul Ryan?

Man, two Moslem presidents in a row?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007