Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

DaveSplitter posted:

I really care about this post and what it contains.

Its basic history everyone should know, if you acknowledge your legal entity ie the name on your birth certificate then you are acting under commerce and subject to their statues and acts. If you reject it then these so-called made-up laws don't apply to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Vanillaisis

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
LIKE for 'exterminate the brutes', SHARE for 'im from buenos aires and i say kill em all'

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Say what you see

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Say what you see

I see a sad man who has spent $60 to be temporarily not banned from the forums

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

Let he who is without a probation, throw the first stone.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

gently caress the Republic. posted:

It's a biblical name.

But sure, :godwin: makes entirely more sense.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammon_%28Book_of_Mormon_missionary%29

According to the Book of Mormon, Ammon was a prominent Nephite missionary, and son of King Mosiah. He was originally opposed to the church but, along with his brothers and Alma the Younger, was miraculously converted. Following his conversion he served a mission to the Lamanites and converted Lamoni and his people.

I'd forgotten that Cliven Bundy is a Mormon. So it's a dumb Mormon thing instead of a dumb white supremacist thing. Good thing Mr Bundy said all that stuff about black people so we still don't forget that he's super racist.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jan 4, 2016

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Fat Lowtax posted:

Its only money...

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
i hope these dudes die screaming, ftw

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Ambrose Burnside posted:

i hope these dudes die screaming, ftw

They are exorcising their common law rights not to consent into entering into a contract with the gov/feds and their statute law. All they want is federal public lands to be turned over to private hands so they can live in peace as sovereign citizens. No one deserves to die for this cause.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are exorcising their common law rights not to consent into entering into a contract with the gov/feds and their statute law. All they want is federal public lands to be turned over to private hands so they can live in peace as sovereign citizens. No one deserves to die for this cause.

I call Yellowstone

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Its basic history everyone should know, if you acknowledge your legal entity ie the name on your birth certificate then you are acting under commerce and subject to their statues and acts. If you reject it then these so-called made-up laws don't apply to you.

all laws are made up and all laws apply not because you agree with them or not but because there is a man with a gun who reminds you that even if you don't care for the made up laws he does.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted:

all laws are made up and all laws apply not because you agree with them or not but because there is a man with a gun who reminds you that even if you don't care for the made up laws he does.

Of course all laws are made up but we are talking about the difference between common law and statute law. Statute law is contractual and therefore only applicable if you consent to it because the government is a corporation according to maritime law.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Fat Lowtax posted:

No but I saw this guy. He's my friend

That dude may be heavy, but he sure as hell isn't your brother.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Of course all laws are made up but we are talking about the difference between common law and statute law. Statute law is contractual and therefore only applicable if you consent to it because the government is a corporation according to maritime law.

oh i get it youre blitzed out of your mind on drugs right now :krad:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

A misanthrope posted:

oh i get it youre blitzed out of your mind on drugs right now :krad:

Please keep up... Jesus.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Arian_Samurai posted:

I call Yellowstone

good call imo

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

the govt operates primarily on dry land though so maritime law doesnt apply to any of this

duh

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

the govt operates primarily on dry land though so maritime law doesnt apply to any of this

duh

Maritime law governs the commercial world and the basis for statute law. If you are traveling or even using your legal name you are operating in commerce and consenting into a contract based on maritime admiralty law. We have been through this already.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fat Lowtax posted:

No but I saw this guy. He's my friend

here he is in action

that's half the building 150 people are living in behind him

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Maritime law governs the commercial world and the basis for statute law. If you are traveling or even using your legal name you are operating in commerce and consenting into a contract based on maritime admiralty law. We have been through this already.

good thing I'm using my christian name and finished traveling for a while after the holidays. does commuting to work count? I dont break any laws on the subway anyway.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Whenever it was this poo poo started I saw the picture but didn't read the article and my thought was, "did a bunch of rednecks capture a ...ranger station?

This poo poo has gone on so long I finally had to read the article. A bunch of rednecks captured a ranger station. Holy poo poo. Are they going to interrogate a tree?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

pr0k posted:

Whenever it was this poo poo started I saw the picture but didn't read the article and my thought was, "did a bunch of rednecks capture a ...ranger station?

This poo poo has gone on so long I finally had to read the article. A bunch of rednecks captured a ranger station. Holy poo poo. Are they going to interrogate a tree?

it's not even a ranger station, it's a visitor center at a birdwatching pond, the ranger station is up the road a ways.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
That's even better. holy gently caress.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

I bet the birds are watching them right now and laughing their asses off.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

good thing I'm using my christian name and finished traveling for a while after the holidays. does commuting to work count? I dont break any laws on the subway anyway.

Yes of course, if you are driving or commuting you are acting under commerce and in contract with the government that why you need a driving license which grants you right of passage.

The right to travel is a whole different ball game and where it the legalize gets tricky, if you don't want to enter into contract with the government you don't need a drivers license to drive.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

enraged_camel posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

enraged_camel posted:

they think it's a hoot

americanoWsugar
May 4, 2012

Pay an actor with a beard and overalls to drive in whooping that there's a five for one sale at the local Walmart. That'll empty the place out.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

why do hillbillies hate wildlife and nature preserves and poo poo so much?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So my guess is they brought up RVs camping poo poo and what not and just parked around the house. I doubt they actually took it over. They just sit there in protest and jeer at the people who work there and scream, "drat GUBBMINT!"

I doubt they actually live in the house. They're all just campin in their hillbilly vehicles and what not.

Can we confirm house squatting?

Also honestly, should those two guys have gone to jail for burning poo poo that was already going to burn and saving their land in the process?

The only mistake they made was telling someone they did that instead of saying "boy gosh it was a miracle lighting struck there too!"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tramadol Junkie posted:

there is no difference

all made up laws are exactly the same

you dont have any intrinsic rights

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

here he is in action

that's half the building 150 people are living in behind him

whats wrong with his face

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Tramadol Junkie posted:

So you're telling me you released an Islamic stamp after they flew 2 planes into the WTC?

Jesus Christ how dumb are you people.

The attacks came when 8 months out of the year had already passed. The stamp in question was approved and printed before the attacks.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

A misanthrope posted:

Because they should be able to shoot all the wildlife and destroy all the vegetation if they drat well feel like it :911:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

because wildlife sanctuaries belong to and are managed by the federal government.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Yes of course, if you are driving or commuting you are acting under commerce and in contract with the government that why you need a driving license which grants you right of passage.

The right to travel is a whole different ball game and where it the legalize gets tricky, if you don't want to enter into contract with the government you don't need a drivers license to drive.

no one gives a poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

enraged_camel posted:

because wildlife sanctuaries belong to and are managed by the federal government.

well who else is going to do it?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

i mean they see it as a conspiracy for the federal government to take lands that they believe belong to "the people"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

Carl, from Oconomowoc

• Locked thread