Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dux Supremus
Feb 2, 2009

wiffle ball bat posted:

im not trolling yall creepy fucks are harboring the same weird jingoistic bloodlust toby keith was talking about except the object of your dehumanized rage hasnt actually hurt anyone lol
George Washington responded to the Whiskey Rebellion with 13,000 troops. Why do you hate The American Way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

looking forward to the ATF/FBI tactical teams crubstomping these retards into red mist

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Robo Reagan posted:

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you’ll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
welcum 2 the nsa list, wiffle

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
You're no taint reaper, wiffle

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

how many dudes are there? i need to know if i should be laughing about a dozen dumbasses getting a hard lesson about the state or if i should be laughing about the us having to put down actual armed rebellions ityool 2016 (gonna put the cutoff at a gross of armed dudes for this)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prav posted:

how many dudes are there? i need to know if i should be laughing about a dozen dumbasses getting a hard lesson about the state or if i should be laughing about the us having to put down actual armed rebellions ityool 2016 (gonna put the cutoff at a gross of armed dudes for this)

if the bundy ranch was any indication there could be hundreds of rednecks showing up

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

if the bundy ranch was any indication there could be hundreds of rednecks showing up

The more, the merrier

cant wait for Waco round 2

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the first time klavern bundy pulled this poo poo didn't the feds p. much quietly back down?

you shouldn't kowtow to terrorists. it's like president han solo said in air force one: "give a mouse a cookie, and next he'll want a glass of milk."

i love that you know the exact same people who call black lives matter protestors who carry around signs and ask not to be copmurdered "anti-american" and fantasize about their deaths are gonna be the ones who are totally behind y'all queda on this armed insurrection poo poo.

"ammon" sounds like the main Nod bad guy in a Command and Conquer sequel.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

cant wait for Waco round 2

this is something we can agree on, nazigoon. i love armed resistance!

show us your nipples

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

this is something we can agree on, nazigoon. i love armed resistance!

show us your nipples

Cool... I just want to see Americans die.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tramadol Junkie posted:

i think when you take up armed resistance against the govt you lose the right to be an american imo

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

i want to see people die. you have such a myopic view.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

i think when you take up armed resistance against the govt you lose the right to be an american imo

Armed resistance? Its an empty wildlife refuge building in the middle of loving nowhere.

:roflolmao:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

that's a very unamerican opinion!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Armed resistance? Its an empty wildlife refuge building in the middle of loving nowhere.

good, no chance for collateral damage when the predator drone drops its load

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tramadol Junkie posted:

someone doesn't know how governments work

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

honestly that's the best part. they are less effective than the armed resistances by the panthers et al

Prav posted:

that's a very unamerican opinion!

in america, we don't remember our past, we "reinvent" it.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Otisburg posted:

the first time klavern bundy pulled this poo poo didn't the feds p. much quietly back down?

you shouldn't kowtow to terrorists. it's like president han solo said in air force one: "give a mouse a cookie, and next he'll want a glass of milk."

i love that you know the exact same people who call black lives matter protestors who carry around signs and ask not to be copmurdered "anti-american" and fantasize about their deaths are gonna be the ones who are totally behind y'all queda on this armed insurrection poo poo.

"ammon" sounds like the main Nod bad guy in a Command and Conquer sequel.

The Bureau of Land Management stopped trying to seize Bundy's cattle and offered to let him buy his cattle back. Bundy refused to open the letters the BLM sent him, so I'm guessing he was unaware of the offer.

It's not as if they stopped legal action altogether.

The militia members attempted to crowdfund their continued stay, but it didn't work and everyone hosed off eventually. The feds just outlasted them, which was great because who gives a gently caress about a bunch of armed idiots setting up checkpoints and defending a racist hillbilly's cattle in nowhere, Nevada?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

someone doesn't know how governments work

While your worrying about a few Christian nut-jobs in an empty shack, your Muslim-in-chief has let the U.S. Postal Service create an Islamic stamp.

How that for apples?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Cheeto posted:

The Bureau of Land Management stopped trying to seize Bundy's cattle and offered to let him buy his cattle back. Bundy refused to open the letters the BLM sent him, so I'm guessing he was unaware of the offer.

The militia members attempted to crowdfund their continued stay, but it didn't work and everyone hosed off eventually. The feds just outlasted them, which was great because who gives a gently caress about a bunch of armed idiots setting up checkpoints and defending a racist hillbilly's cattle in nowhere, Nevada?

the feds actually hosed up by not taking any real action because it legitimized standoffs against them, which is why free republic people have been shooting up places lately

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Robo Reagan posted:

the feds actually hosed up by not taking any real action because it legitimized standoffs against them, which is why free republic people have been shooting up places lately

I'm of the opinion that letting these people martyr themselves would have been a worse outcome.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its like pulling off a bandaid imo

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Otisburg posted:

good, no chance for collateral damage when the predator drone drops its load

yeah that aint happening, seems like you are trying to seek validation by creating an imaginary enemy to stand up to?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

While your worrying about a few Christian nut-jobs in an empty shack, your Muslim-in-chief has let the U.S. Postal Service create an Islamic stamp.

How that for apples?

oh no! the president of a secular country is allowing non-christian iconography on our official postage!

oh poo poo, nm, we're a christian country... i guess i'm wrong.

maybe i'd be happier in the uk.

maybe i'll immigrate.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

oh no! the president of a secular country is allowing non-christian iconography on our official postage!

oh poo poo, nm, we're a christian country... i guess i'm wrong.

maybe i'd be happier in the uk.

maybe i'll immigrate.

Thats how it starts....

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Tramadol Junkie posted:

How that for apples?

Thanks, I'm going to buy a bunch of these and write nice letters to my right-wing cousins.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Thats how it starts....

obviously the answer is a world wide government founded on trade partnerships!

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

Thanks, I'm going to buy a bunch of these and write nice letters to my right-wing cousins.

I hope one of your cousins shoots you in the face.

What is the deal with you clown shoe liberals and your love obsession for Islam? Islam is anti everything you believe in i.e.treatment of faggots, women, transgenders, etc.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

obviously the answer is a world wide government founded on trade partnerships!

I cant wait for the Islamic State of Dearborn, Michigan to spread to where you live.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I hope one of your cousins shoots you in the face.

What is the deal with you clown shoe liberals and your love obsession for Islam? Islam is anti everything you believe in i.e.treatment of faggots, women, transgenders, etc.

I believe people of all faiths can join hands and live together without being oppressive jerks.

Namaste

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

I believe people of all faiths can join hands and live together without being oppressive jerks.

Namaste

Oh look, mental illness :allears:

Lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya round the campfire.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dr Cheeto posted:

Namaste

Namaste

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I cant wait for the Islamic State of Dearborn, Michigan to spread to where you live.

I fear not my religious brothers because those who know of their true faith do not fear those of mine. Life is simple without faith and simple with faith. I fear neither.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

I fear not my religious brothers because those who know of their true faith do not fear those of mine. Life is simple without faith and simple with faith. I fear neither.

Jesus Christ you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

symbolic posted:

i perused the article and not only are the protesters armed, but they plan to stay indefinitely according to Ammon (???) Bundy

bring on the bloodshed

I wonder if they will use the same tactic they did the last time......you know, hide behind their women folk.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
Cool.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They didn't say they were smart, just that they had guns.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
This video is had to watch because he pauses too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*journalist aggressively shrugging shoulders at Obama*

Hey why ain't they dead yet?

• Locked thread