Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Talmonis posted:

Please fuckoff back to TFR with this poo poo.

TFR doesn't want people like him either, maybe he can go hang out in Coupons & Deals

edit: I used to read TFR a bunch and the people there were mostly for sensible gun control (i.e. universal background checks and so on, not assault weapon bans that ban cosmetic features of guns/ban models of guns by name) and people like nathan here tended to get run out for being obnoxious as heck

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Feb 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Having a constitution or an item in one is no guarantee that it is of any worth. NZ doesn't have a constitution and we truck on just fine. Hanging on to the US constitution for so long without doing any full on refreshes is like hanging on to the Magna Carta despite future laws superseding it.

wontondestruction
Dec 3, 2012

I'm a piece of human waste who supports a culture of using gendered slurs, that leads to 78.1% of women in STEM fields experiencing sexual harassment
Love how you D&D forum masters cycle the gunchat between "wish there were background checks" and "right wing nutjobs don't want any background checks" and "gun owners are so likely
to ND their minigun into the faces of their loved-ones, that's why I won't own any death metal." This poo poo writes itself. Thanks for the entertainment.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

wontondestruction posted:

Love how you D&D forum masters cycle the gunchat between "wish there were background checks" and "right wing nutjobs don't want any background checks" and "gun owners are so likely
to ND their minigun into the faces of their loved-ones, that's why I won't own any death metal." This poo poo writes itself. Thanks for the entertainment.

http://m.tdtnews.com/news/article_17fe1102-d9d9-11e5-a0e1-0fbadc251562.html?mode=jqm

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Usually you source the idiot whose quotes you've found.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

6/10, work on your trolling technique.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Captain Monkey posted:

lol yeah I remember when those guys were seriously considering banning all guns. We sure needed someone to hop in here and tell us that guns are, in fact, good and cool despite all evidence pointing to them being dangerous and unnecessary!

:qqsay: "Why can't I poo poo on people who hold different views then me without them making GBS threads up the thread by disagreeing with me."

Look even though I'm generally pro-gun I don't really think NathanScottPhillips is putting forward a compelling case. But this whole "it's only making GBS threads up the thread with gun chat if it's gun chat I disagree with" is loving dumb.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Jarmak posted:

:qqsay: "Why can't I poo poo on people who hold different views then me without them making GBS threads up the thread by disagreeing with me."

Look even though I'm generally pro-gun I don't really think NathanScottPhillips is putting forward a compelling case. But this whole "it's only making GBS threads up the thread with gun chat if it's gun chat I disagree with" is loving dumb.

I can see why you feel the need to defend him, he was making valid and novel contributions to this thread at the same rate you have been for the past hundred pages or so. But for the rest of us it was a lot of really annoying noise about nothing with literally no new or interesting or even relevant points. But again, I'm just making the reason for your sudden defense of him more clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The Bundies have been captured and the Married With Children comeback isn't on yet, so I'm closing this thread.

• Locked thread