Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ĦAy caramba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

Workers wrestling the same people week after week in feuds where they trade wins and nobody gets over? When did Goon Fights become WWE?

Well, there's only so much you can do with a small roster and a crowd who demands storylines to follow.

Also you could bother actually paying attention to the product and seeing that you are wrong.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gay Mysterious in a slump

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Also you could bother actually paying attention to the product and seeing that you are wrong.

Like a true internet fan I just read spoilers then complain about it :smug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
me and gay myserio still need to get into a rock paper scissors tournament storyline

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

It is good to see the fans give me the recognition I deserve.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

OOH THAT OL' ONE TWO THOUGH

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
wrasslin postponed until tomorrow.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I''m going to THROW ERNIE INTO THE SUN TOMORROW.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I"m going to KILL a wrestler (JAkE p)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

my fans r hungry.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im the champ I cant lose

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm going to hug Meinberg

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Fans are getting pumped!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Little Mac posted:

I'm going to hug Meinberg

Meinberg will rise again. I may have been defeated once, but the glorious return of my victory shall open a light into the heights and unleash forth the glory of a new age!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 21 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome folks we certainly have a lot of exciting new matches this week after the mayhem from last week!

Pinmom: That is right SSV! We have the newest title, the Golden Winged Sandals that will competed for by our high fliers tonight in a four way Tables Ladders Chairs match!

Grandi: That's right pinmom Poison Mushroom, Lord of HATS, Podima, and Gay Mysterio all together in what promises to be a great match as our main event! It isn't like it matters we all no Pmush is gonna win!

SSV: Well we will see Grandicap, we also have Eccoraven taking on TMM Madman who is just coming off of a big loss to kashuno who has said he is now done with TMM and is moving on to bigger better things in the company. Could bigger better things be proving he can beat eccoraven?

Pinmom: Kashuno sure is ready for bigger better things because tonight, He faces Captain Foo to determine the Number one contender for Opopanax and his Serial Killer King Cup! Could he be the one to unseat this record run with the title?

SSV: Also in this strange matchup tonight we will see the Super Evil Friends Take on Tommunist and Bottleknight! Grandi what do you think about this potential team of Tommunist and Bottleknight?

Grandicap: Pure garbage, these newcomers think they can just jump in and compete with classic teams like Super Friends and Super Evil Friends? Well they have another thing coming!

Pinmom: How did I know that would be your response?

Grandicap: Because this is wrestling dammit! We want our characters predictable!

SSV: Ok and with that let's get to the action in the ring as we can see TMM's music has started and he is on the way to the ring right now!

Match 1 Eccoraven Vs. TMMadman

SSV: Wow what a great match! A powerful victory for TMM! Ecco sure looked mad though!

Pinmom: You got that right Sir Sam!

Grandicap: I think I can see Ecco's eyes turning red! That upstart TMM isn't gonna know what hit him when Ecco gets his revenge that's for sure!

Match 2 Kashuno Vs. Captain Foo for the Number one Contendership for the Serial Killer King Cup with Opop as a guest commentator.

SSV: Kashuno does it! He really did mean it when he said he was moving on to bigger better things!

Opop: Let's not get hasty there Sir Samuel, Kashuno will move on to a pure and simple rear end beating at my hands next week when he challenges me for the title!

Grandicap: YEAH! Shut up Sir Sam, are you even a real knight? Like who would knight you? The king of imagination land?

Opo: Hahaha! yeah Sir sam is a jerk hahaha!

Pinmom: Well, anyway thanks for joining us Opop but it looks like Meinberg has come out to the ring, let's see what he has to say.

Opop: He is probably gonna talk about what a dope little mac is.

SSV: Why are you still out here?

Opop: I don't have a match tonight so I may as well sit out here and annoy you Sir Sam the knight of imagination.

SSV: Oh jesus, well Meinberg has a mic so here we go.

Meinberg begins to speak.

"Little Mac, I know you whooped me fair and square last week, but let me show you why you were wrong about me.
I have Video PROOF! That I am not the one who has been accosting you these past several weeks and I want you to come down to the ring so I can show you this important evidence!"

Little Macs music hits a few moments later and Little mac comes down to the ring in his street clothes.

"Ok so Mac check this out!" He points to the titan tron and it replays the scene where Meinberg ruined Mac's date and after the confrontation it cuts to outside where in an obviously fake animation Meinberg "pulls of a mask" and underneath it is Capitalist pig. It is very obviously fake.

Little Mac grabs the mic from Meinbergs hand violently "What the hell are you tryin to pull here Meinberg that was clearly you! It is clearly shopped!"

Meinberg gets a new mic from the ring announcer.

"No Mac, that was REAL, so is this!" Meinberg points to the titantron again A video playback of Meinberg pulling the pranks on Mac backstage plays but Capitalistpig's head is clearly artificially inserted into the video over Meinberg's head.

Little mac glares at Meinberg and speaks "You are wasting my time you freak! I don't care! None of this is real and you are an idiot!" The crowd cheers and Mac drops his mic and attacks Meinberg!!! He leaves him dropped in the middle of the ring.

SSV: Wow!! That is something elese Pinom!

Pinmom: I know Sir Sam you never know what's gonna happen in the Gorge Washington Elementary Auditorium on Goon Fights night!

Match 3 Super Evil Friends Vs. Bottleknight and Tommunist

SSV: Oh my god did you see that?! Tommunist turned on bottleknight! Unbelieveable! Tommunist has made an enemy today that is for sure!

Pinmom: Oh yeah I can't imagine Bottleknight being too happy about this.

Grandicap: Just like I said you idiots! these newcomers can't handle the pressure of the limelight like the Goon Fights originals can!

SSV: WAIT! Super Friends have run down to the ring and are attacking Super Evil Friends! They are brawling back to the backstage area!!

SSV: Oh what now! Tommunist has a microphone!!

Tommunist crawls back into the ring after their defeat and grabs a microphone.

"Listen up you idiots! I don't care what you stupid fans like! I am NOT a zombie I'm a man!"

tommunist begins ripping off his makeup as the crowd boos him.

"I'm sick and tired of this zombie crap! my name is Tommunist and I am not here for your amusement to pretend to be some kind of drat zombie!!!
I attacked bottleknight because he was weak! What the hell even is a drat Knight of Bottles anyway? That is the kind of crap I'm talking about! Knight of Bottles? COME ON! What kind of stupid gimmick is that?
I will tell you what "fans" I am gonna be me, which is a ruthless , cold blooded, calculating BAD rear end. and if you don't like it I don't give a crap! Because that is all you fans are is CRAP! I am here to make money and beat people up and thats what I'm gonna do!! starting with this idiot!"

tommunist throws the microphone at bottleknights head and begins to beat him mercilessly until all the officials run in from the back and separate them.

JakeP is coming to the ring as tommunist is going to the back, they look at each other for a moment and JakeP just smiles and raises his hands in the air and continues walking to the ring where bottleknight is carried away by paramedics.

JakeP picks up the mic that tommunist threw.

"Oh man looks like somebody skiped breakfast today. You need a snickers Tommy boy?"

"Aaaaannnyway, I am out here because I, the Champ, do not have any opponents tonight. I know! can you believe it? So I soundly whooped tommunist and apparently made him so mad he turned heel and beat up poor bottleknight. Oh hey if you and bottleknight ever need a good ref I got your back tommunist. So here I am with no one to challenge me for this title! Maybe I will just take it easy and sit on a beach in sou------"

Power of Pecotas new music starts and he exits the backstage area and goes down to the ring.

JakeP and PoP stare at each other glaring.

Cpig's music hits and he stands up at the entrance.

"Looks like we have a challenger JakeP! Next week , HERE ON GOON FIGHTS! Power of Pecota the Loose Cannon versus JakeP The CHAMP AND Eccoraven in a non title match. Let's see if you DESERVE a title shot PoP!"

PoP smiles and then begins laying into JakeP! Oh My God the crowd is going wild!

Match 4 Poison Mushroom VS Gay Mysterio VS Podima VS The Lord of H.A.T.S. for the Golden Winged Sandals!

SSV: What a great match! Hats is our new High Flying Golden sandals Champ!!!

Pinmo: I guess the internet was wrong!

Grandi: No Way Pmush is still the best high flier! Hats Cheated!

SSV: Good night folks that is all the time we have see you next week!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
has gay mysterio ever not lost a match

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Week in review

must be nervous as hell before every match then because he is being pushed to the moon right now.

The Machiavellian antics of that zany Meinberg.

So I tried to be a little more descriptive this week to make it a little more exciting I am going to try to follow this format from now on inserting the announcers into things more often and having them talk about each match a bit and comment on the angles.

Also

:siren:I got a new schedule at work so the official Goon Fights day will be Tuesdays whenever I wake up and after I've eaten breakfast and woken up a bit. :siren:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

eat my poo poo meinfraud

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, gay mysterio needs to enter a cocoon and emerge as gayer mysterio for more power

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

Yeah, gay mysterio needs to enter a cocoon and emerge as gayer mysterio for more power

You need to take the summer off to do the Man Festival

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Get hosed BottleKnight

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cpig, can we sponsor a wwe/lovely pixar movie?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh, well, guess it's time to hit HATS in the back of the head with a steel chair.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

CapitalistPig posted:

Match 4 Poison Mushroom VS Gay Mysterio VS Podima VS The Lord of H.A.T.S. for the Golden Winged Sandals!

SSV: What a great match! Hats is our new High Flying Golden sandals Champ!!!

Yes! Yes! It is as I have always said it should be! There are none that can match my skill!

quote:

Pinmo: I guess the internet was wrong!

Indeed! The common man knows nothing of the beauty which I seek! Fools and philistines, the lot of them!

quote:

Grandi: No Way Pmush is still the best high flier! Hats Cheated!

You saw the fight with your own eyes! Can there be any doubt that I earned the title that is mine by right?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh, well, guess it's time to hit HATS in the back of the head with a steel chair.

Back into the mud with you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll have the next episode up tonight. :)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp9QStYgzJg&t=60s

An useful reference for before, during, and after I utterly destroy my opponent this week!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Why can't we all just get along and let me chokeslam everybody onto a bunch of thumbtacks?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 22 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome once again to Goon Fights ! You are in for a treat tonight folks! We have some real barnburners here!

Pinmom: You bet Sam! Eccoraven attempts to redeem himself against TMMadman.

Grandi: You are drat right! Eccoraven was robbed. He will make sure that this young punk upstart doesn't get away with cheating like last week.

SSV: We also have Opopanax defending the cup against number one contender Kashuno!

Pinmom: that's right sam if you recall last week Kashuno faced Captain foo to determine who would face Opopanax this week for the Cup.

Grandi: Obviously Opopanax will not be stopped he is clearly superior.

SSV: We also have Gay Mysterio and Podima and Poison Mushroom in a three way number one contender match! The winner will face The Lord of Hats for the golden sandals next week right here!

Grandi: Good Poison Mushroom deserves another chance.

Pinmom Let's not forget Super Friends Vs Super Evil Friends for the Titles!

Grandi: We gotta get more tag teams in here.

SSV: You said it.

Pinmom: Then of course our main event, JakeP Defends his title against Power of Pecota!

SSV: Wow, PoP has just been out of control lately, unstable!

Grandi: That's right this guy should be in an insane asylum!

Pinmom and let's get to the action as it looks like The Company is coming out!

Cpig, Duckhuntdog, Ecco, Opopanax, and JakeP all come out to the ring.

Cpig sits on a throne that is in the center of the ring.

A servant comes out with a microphone on a golden tray.

Cpig retreives the presented microphone.

"Listen up you idiots because I will only say this once!"

The crowd boos and Cpig Stands up very suddenly and goes to the edge of the ropes and continues talking to the audience.

"Tonight is the night of The Company!!!"

Cpig drinks in the boos.

"Every one of my Company members has an important match tonight. Eccoraven is facing TMM who BEAT him last week." The last part said in an annoyed tone while glaring at Eccoraven.

The crowd cheers at the mention of Ecco's defeat.

"But tonight Opopanax will undoubtedly retain as he has done 6 times before!" Opopanax raises the Serial Killer King Cup trophy high into the air and snarls at the crowd.

"And JakeP Will facie Power of Pecota for the Heavyweight title, don't get me wrong I have seen his transformation over the weeks and he is very good, but there is no way he is on a main event level yet so no worries there."

JakeP Holds the belt aloft and blows his referee whistle all annoying like at the crowd.

"Once we dominate the roster and leave TMM, Power of Pecota, and Kashuno on the mat broken and bloody we will retain these championships for all time!"

Cpig then throws the microphone away and everyone leaves except for Duckhunt Dog and eccoraven who have a match right now.

SSV: Wow what a statement!

Grandicap: You are drat right! This is the leader this company needs!

Pinmom: And here comes TMM!

Match 1 TMMadman Vs. Eccoraven in a Grudge match!

SSV: Just despicable! Duckhuntdog interfered! That didn't redeem anything!

Pinmom: Well, that's what the company does best!

Grandi: What are you talking about Sam? Did you hit your head? That was the best redemption! Eccoraven is vindicated!

SSV: What's this? Bottleknight is coming down to the ring unscheduled folks!

Bottleknight clinks and clanks all the way to the ring and grabs the mic.

"HEY! Tommunist!!! I know you are back there! I am normally a really laid back guy but you PISSED ME OFF last week! I don't give a crap if you are a zombie or whatever the hell you are now but I sure as hell don't care.
What I do care about is you getting your rear end down here so I can kick it!" Bottleknight throws the microphone down and stalks back and forth across the ring eys transfixed on the entrance ramp.

Tommunist's music hits and bottleknight waits. Tommunist finally appears and simply says " If you want to fight me be ready next week."

The two stare at each other for a moment before Tommunist goes backstage.

SSV: Did you see that intensity between those two!

Pinmom : I sure did wow!

Grandi: I normally don't care about these new upstarts but man this is gonna be a good one guys! Speaking of upstarts here comes kashuno!

Match 2: Opopanax Vs Kashuno for the Serial Killer King Cup!

SSV: Oh my god we have a new champion!!! Kashuno did it! JakeP cost Opop the title!

Pinmom: You can bet Cpig is gonna be pissed!

Grandi: Did you see that! JakeP was minding his own business and kashuno just cheated to win!!! I can't believe the ref didn't see that flagrant violation of the rules!!

SSV: Wow wait a minute! Opopanax and JakeP are arguing! and Cpig is standing at the entrance ramp! He is motioning for both of them to go backstage!

A video plays of meinberg playing an elaborate prank on little mac.

Grandi: Well that meinberg is certainly creative I'll give him that.

SSV: Took the words out of my mouth.

Match 3 Gay Mysterio V Podima V Poison Mushroom for the number one contendership of the Golden Sandals!

SSV: Gay Mysterio finally catching a break again! Can he capitalize?

Match 4 Super Friends V Super Evil Friends for the World Mason Partner Belts!

SSV: I can't believe it! The S.E.V. win the titles in a cheap cheap way!

Main Event! JakeP V Power of Pecota for the World Mafia Championship!

SSV: What an Upset!

Pinmom: this crowd is going wild! I've never heard em this loud!

Grandi: .....

SSV: Is Grandi speechless? That's a first!

JakeP Gets up and begins stomping into PoP over and over ruining his celebration in the ring.

JakeP Picks up the belt and looks at it for a moment before slamming it down on the back of PoP's head.

SSV: Oh My god! That is all we have time for folks! Until next week!

(No week in review as nothing notable happened at all, just more of the same news snippets you've seen a bunch of times before.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nothing notable happened? I'm officially a serial killer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
BECAUSE I SLAY THESE BITCHES

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm GONNA MANGLE BOTTLE KNIGHT

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

you seen DAWN OF THE DEAD?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

NOW SEE BOTTLEKNIGHT IS DEAD

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i may have lost but at least i kicked his rear end

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Look, you all can have fun with your "wrestling" and your "matches," but we know who really brings the viewers in. We know who the people are here to see. We know who is truly deserving of all of the titles and all of the accolades. And his name is...

Meinberg!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hah, Ecco has to cheat to beat me!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Meinberg, I'm going to murder you with a gun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Meinberg, I'm going to murder you with a gun

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i'm gonna chainsaw kashuno to death

• Locked thread