Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Because I want pulled pork but don't want to walk in 3 feet of snow in -20 weather to get to my smoker.

they are also handy for pot luck lunches at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

woke up this morning and browned up some bison stew meat for the crock. gonna have a yummy dinner!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bison is delicious in everything and we should be breeding them like we breed beef cattle.

The beef farmer I buy my meat from is slowly switching over to bison. The meat is leaner and they don't require as much land either.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

How loving lazy do you have to be? This is like buying pre mixed cocktails in cans.

• Locked thread