Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Three Olives your thread is loving garbage and you're the worst poster on this forum by a country mile. Why hasn't one of your johns strangled you yet you loving shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I reported this thread to be gassed but I guess the mods have a soft spot in their hearts for the insufferable human being known as Three Olives.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the great deceiver posted:

the only thing worse than starting a retarded thread about crockpots is snitching to the mods about one you loving baby

Sorry you're such a shithead that you didn't see this thread posted by Lowtax.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jan 4, 2016

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Three Olives posted:

I joined the cult but you have to put stuff in it.

When will you join a cult that requires suicide

Also what's it like to be "rich" but still have a compelling need to post on an internet forum about how great your life is? Do you have any friends at all? Or do most people instantly dislike you due to what a loving piece of poo poo you are?

You are the reason why people hate gays in this country hth.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 4, 2016

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

He may be playing a role, or Schtick. Idk man

Nah the saddest thing is his posting persona is exactly how he is irl.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Whoa, you hang with the O? Teach him to use that pot.

The only thing I'd teach him is how to use a shotgun to blow his head off

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Chill dude, there are lots of reasons to hate gays like liking Justin Bieber that don't involve Crock-Pots at all.

So that's a "no" then. Got it human being.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Three Olives posted:

If you think posting a photo of a $19.99 Crock-Pot is a compelling need to post about how great my life is, dude. I didn't even spring for the stainless steel versions much less the digital controls.

No I think that because every other post you make references your condo in some way shape or form. You can make all the (lovely) jokes you want but anyone who has been on these forums more than five minutes knows it's true.

For fucks sake, you couldn't even just say "I own a crock pot too", you had to post a pic of one surrounded by a bunch of other poo poo you own.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP WITH CROCK POTS, THEY SURE ARE STUPID HUH? OH OF COURSE I OWN ONE, LET ME SHOW IT TO YOU!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Three Olives posted:

That is my kitchen, I put Crock-Pot in my kitchen. You need help if you are legit this angry about a $20 Crock-Pot in a normal kitchen.

If you own a crock pot why would you waste time posting a garbage thread asking "Why do people own crock pots?"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Or are you trying to get some internet cred by being all "I owned a crock pot before it was cool!!!" like the tremendous human being you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

"What the hell is up with this relic from the 70s" that I also own

Also I like how you think saying "get help" qualifies as an argument

haljordan fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 4, 2016

• Locked thread