Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Network Pesci posted:

What the hell is with Butt-Head's voice in that clip with 16 and Pregnant? Sounds like he took too many kicks to the nads.

The whole clip is sped up, you didn't notice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

B&b was part of that "how do we market to gen x" thing that produced a lot of really good original content before everyone realized that millenials are just baby boomer 2.0 minus a good economy

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
My mid-fifty's dad loves to smoke weed and watch B&B with me. Every time I go visit he puts on a episode and fires up his bubbler. (He actually has a better weed hookup than me right now!)

So it's a good show, is what I'm saying.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I think it's a bigger shame that BUCKWILD is cancelled

It was cancelled because the guy on the far left died and the blackish girl in the front got arrested for basically being an OxyContin dealer or something.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Come to Butt-Head

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

facebook jihad posted:

It was cancelled because the guy on the far left died and the blackish girl in the front got arrested for basically being an OxyContin dealer or something.

lol

never watched it but that picture makes me go "made by the target demographic for the target demographic"

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Beavis, shut up. You've never been to Compton, you're never gonna go to Compton, you're gonna be here for the rest of your life, you're stupid, you don't have any money, and you're never gonna score.

The Valuum
Apr 11, 2004
I too could not understand why they didn't make more, I thought they were genius. As someone else stated I thought it was goofy how they were really witty and somewhat smart while they made fun of clips then reverted to being dumb asses.

The episode where those chicks thought they were tweakers, haha!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some executives got salty probably

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Lol at all the youtube comments being all "I don't get it. "

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dunno, hand cramp?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I rewatched the Beavis and Butt-Head movie a couple years ago and it hasn't aged nearly as badly as you'd expect

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Hazo posted:

I rewatched the Beavis and Butt-Head movie a couple years ago and it hasn't aged nearly as badly as you'd expect

That's because B&B Do America is a goddamn classic

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

raditts posted:

Ya god drat right it is.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This sucks more than anything that's ever sucked before.

We must find this butthole that took our TV.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Like a lot of people, my favourite thing about Beavis and Butthead is hearing them riff on whatever they're watching, which was especially great when it was other MTV shows and not just music videos.

I liked the film, but it's a bit of a let-down that it includes literally none of this.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Tenzarin posted:

King of the hill was better.

Beavis grew up to be Dale Gribble and Butthead grew up to be Hank Hill.

Please ignore the fact that Hank Hill played high school football.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I always felt like Beavis and Butthead was set later; that's why there's an old kinda out of his wits Hank Hill in it.

Butthead is that 'bag of old bones full of green dust' kid.

SiliconCactus
Oct 21, 2009
I watched with my dad too, he'd have been 62 this year. :(

Ergo:
https://www.change.org/p/the-potus-mike-judge-the-airing-of-fresh-episodes-of-beavis-and-butt-head-supported-by-government-subsidies

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Butthead went on to coach football at the university of Arkansas

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
hey guys, did you hear the news? beavis was crying

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Valuum posted:

I too could not understand why they didn't make more, I thought they were genius. As someone else stated I thought it was goofy how they were really witty and somewhat smart while they made fun of clips then reverted to being dumb asses.

The episode where those chicks thought they were tweakers, haha!

They're only capable of being insightful when they're looking at the lives and actions of others, but have no sense of scope when they look at themselves. Thats not the least bit uncommon

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Can you stream Beavis and Butthead anywhere with the videos? I remember downloading a bunch of episodes a long time ago and promptly deleting them because the release didn't have videos dues to rights issues.

Dammit Pantera, get me a beer!

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Can you stream Beavis and Butthead anywhere with the videos? I remember downloading a bunch of episodes a long time ago and promptly deleting them because the release didn't have videos dues to rights issues.

Dammit Pantera, get me a beer!

Or while watching a Crowbar video:

"This music is slow... and fat."

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
unless MTV went completely retard (which they are capable of doing) you can still watch at least every episode from the most recent season on the MTV website. that's how i did it over the summer.

for anything else, the DVDs are like $3 each nowadays you cheap rear end fucks

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

raditts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7wqqEtBlNc

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

a retard posted:

hey guys, did you hear the news? beavis was crying

Hah, I forgot one of my all-time favourite B&B moments, where Butthead just looks at Beavis, and in his regular mocking tone, says, "You're moved."

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hah, I forgot one of my all-time favourite B&B moments, where Butthead just looks at Beavis, and in his regular mocking tone, says, "You're moved."

The best part was at the end when they're in the old folks home, and butthead is still taunting him. Then he has a heart attack and dies, and Beavis rams his corpse with his wheel chair and says "I WAS NOT crying. And I'm not crying now, either."

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I watched this one the other night and that made me laugh so hard

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

Simple, just switch B+B to be urban ethnic's. Make Butthead black, Beavis Latino, but he is gay and wears dresses.
BAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4f3gdY4o9k

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If those DVD's are like the ones I got like, almost ten years ago or more, they had no music videos. Well, they had like 2 or 3 in the special features but it sucks.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The episode of the newest season where they join a cult had me in literal tears. I was so pissed when it didn't get renewed.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

If those DVD's are like the ones I got like, almost ten years ago or more, they had no music videos. Well, they had like 2 or 3 in the special features but it sucks.

MTV has done a pretty good job of erasing most of the music video commentary from history.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

My favorite one is the one where Beavis gets rabies

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rod Munch posted:

My favorite one is the one where Beavis gets rabies

There was a bit at the end where the doctor was being a dick about something involving b and bh. What was it about?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Wicker Man posted:

There was a bit at the end where the doctor was being a dick about something involving b and bh. What was it about?

He was being a dick on account of they were obnoxious retards so he gave beavis the old 15 painful shots through the solar plexus inoculation instead of five injections through the arm. It was medically unethical and if he were a real doctor he'd get in as much trouble as a baseball commissioner or veterinarian would for playing frog baseball.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

facebook jihad posted:

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

My friends and I got drunk as poo poo and watched most or all of buckwild during one of those "The entire city is closed" snowstorms a few years ago. The kid that died was the only part of the show that was remotely entertaining. Like if they gave him dirty jobs type spin off I would have watched it.

At least he died the way he lived, dumb as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

13 year old girls posted:

unless MTV went completely retard (which they are capable of doing) you can still watch at least every episode from the most recent season on the MTV website. that's how i did it over the summer.

for anything else, the DVDs are like $3 each nowadays you cheap rear end fucks

The DVD's don't have the music video commentary because MTV doesn't have the rights to distribute the music videos on DVD, thus they have to be striped from the Beavis And Butthead DVDs.

I'm sure somebody somewhere has uploaded their old VHS recordings of Beavis and Butthead that probably have the music videos intact.

• Locked thread