Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
they should also make a new season of darlene diarrhea daria or a spinoff of the spinoff that makes fun of post millenial teens

oh wait that would hurt they're feelings and they won't get it and we can't have that

basically

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Beavis and Butthead is to intellectual for the millennial retards.

symbolic posted:

Beavis and Butthead is too metal for millennial retards

:agreed::agreed:

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jan 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

facebook jihad posted:

It was cancelled because the guy on the far left died and the blackish girl in the front got arrested for basically being an OxyContin dealer or something.

lol

never watched it but that picture makes me go "made by the target demographic for the target demographic"

• Locked thread