Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

MTV prefers lovely cheap to produce reality shows over successful animated shows. Basically the MTV Execs are loving shitheads and only run lovely programming to program our kids to be lovely people.

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Human Crouton posted:

Then we can just have Beavis and Butthead make fun of other MTV shows then. Making fun of 16 and Pregnant was hilarious. More pregnant teenagers! More Beavis and Butthead!

No you don't understand, the MTV Execs actively don't want to run quality TV shows and they certainly don't want to have to pay for a TV show anymore. Just a bunch of retarded as reality shows.

I tried to ninja edit my post because I'm not sure if MTV is actually holding the rights or not.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Imagine if Comedy Central ran South Park and Beavis and Butthead on Wednesdays at 10 & 10:30 in the fall. Would be amazing as gently caress.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mylan posted:

The problem was that Beavis & Butthead doesn't fit MTV's demographic anymore. They would work much much better as an Adult Swim or possibly a Comedy Central show.

Beavis and Butthead is to intellectual for the millennial retards.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

13 year old girls posted:

unless MTV went completely retard (which they are capable of doing) you can still watch at least every episode from the most recent season on the MTV website. that's how i did it over the summer.

for anything else, the DVDs are like $3 each nowadays you cheap rear end fucks

The DVD's don't have the music video commentary because MTV doesn't have the rights to distribute the music videos on DVD, thus they have to be striped from the Beavis And Butthead DVDs.

I'm sure somebody somewhere has uploaded their old VHS recordings of Beavis and Butthead that probably have the music videos intact.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

crew posted:

What is MTV's demographic anyway, trailer park trash? Their programming is literally unwatchable.

Stupid teenage girls, the worst demographic.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

woodch posted:

IT'S A PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKXFv4B1eWs

"I gotta wiggle stick mama"
"Well don't wiggle it here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Some hip hop rips :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1Mcu18Zm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvN3bUHq3C0