Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Oh god, our NIT Participant banner is gonna have to come down and no postseason this year! I guess the Kim Anderson hire makes more sense if the administration knew about all of this.

Jesus, I didn't think it'd be possible for me to hate the Frank Haith hire more than I already did.

Legit laughed when I read about this. They'll lose a scholarship or two too which sucks but whatever.

Kim's gonna get two more years just to get all of that done I bet.

And yeah Frank Haith got out of town 4 days after they heard from the NCAA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I kept wondering why you were posting something from Cal Poly and why they were wearing those terrible uniforms until I noticed the Spartans in the background.

Who came up with those?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Missouri has two players averaging double digits!

They average 11.5 and 10.4 ppg.

e: Actually it's kind of amazing they manage to get up to 68 points a game (which is good for 293rd in the nation)

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 27, 2016

• Locked thread