Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Matey posted:

KU bigs are missing the gently caress out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Somehow the Frank Haith hire got even worse...

quote:

Major violations found at Missouri; penalties imposed

The Missouri men's basketball team must vacate all 23 wins from the 2013-14 season as a result of a 19-month investigation by the university and the NCAA into the program and former coach Frank Haith.

Among the other sanctions levied against the program by the university: a one-year postseason ban, one scholarship loss in 2015-16 and another no later than the 2017-18 season, and a $5,000 fine to be paid to the NCAA.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...ajor-violations

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If I'm reading this right Missouri received the initial NCAA letter on April 14, 2014. Frank Haith took the Tulsa job on April 18, 2014.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kibner posted:

Kansas. Kansas always wins.

He's not talking about Iowa State.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Now that I'm out of the orbit that is the KC Chiefs first playoff win in 22 years I'm coming back to see Duke losing to Notre Dame and UK losing to Auburn.

This year is bonkers.

edit: also I missed this what the gently caress is wrong with Cal's eye? He looks like he contracted syphilis.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 18, 2016

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Iowa State beats Oklahoma and now KU is losing to Oklahoma State. Big 12 is bonkers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Maybe he prefers MU's campus over Texas'.

I mean, no, not really. Leaving Texas for anywhere else in the midwest is so absurdist you can make anything up.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Never smoke weed inside of the tent.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KU beat Texas but Mason hurt his arm at the end I hope he's okay because we are playing like crap with him and I can't imagine what it would be like without him. Especially with UK rolling in next weekend.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The saddest thing about the disintegration of KU is that it started when Self began to trip the lineup as he does every year. That means the guys you are relying on more are failing.

It's frustrating.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

vikingstrike posted:

What does tripping a line up mean?

Trim. Me type bad. Narrowing the rotation is the correct phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

I know that training up freshman during close in-conference games is less than ideal, but man does Diallo need more playing time. We only have one notable recruit for next year, and not giving more playtime to our one-and-done isn't going to look good to future recruits.

Except Diallo is terrible. The real tragedy is Bragg not getting more time.

• Locked thread