Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I got exerience with all types of wood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I can do a spot on rendition of Sisqo's "Thong Song"

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
6'3" and 270, I'm big and burly and can lift a lot of weight.

Also I can program in a variety of languages and have superb IT skills, where do I sign OP?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can hunt, order things on ebay, juggle (three or less), do a handstand for a few seconds, can cook, and know most of the words to a bunch of songs.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I know how to open and cook cans of wolf brand chili (with beans)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

I know how to open and cook cans of wolf brand chili (with beans)

Chili ain't got no beans! :can:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I know animal husbandry and farming the earth.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i weigh almost 800 pounds so its like getting 2 goons for the price of 1

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Op im also a fraud investigator so I can verify that your money is legit. Just wire me $100000p0 dollars and I'll verifu that its real, then I'll send it back

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SKILLS:

really bad at folding laundry i just sort of ball the sleeves up its wierd

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
i can play video games for hours at a time

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
You should take me and I'll tell you why; I know how to make moonshine.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
You'd feel pretty silly on that tropical paradise if you got there only to realize you had no recourse to booze

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im exceptionally bad at using reynolds wrap to the point where if i try to cover something 45 minutes later im crying and flailing my arms around

Aug 4, 2010

whats the island community gonna be called?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once shot a man for snorin too loud

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I will build a shack on the opposite side of the island and eat coconuts/jerk off all day. You'll never know I'm there.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

www posted:

florida

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Professor Shark posted:

For the first 3 months, after that it's USD

probably won't last that long anyway, you're in.

Moltke posted:

do you have a leader yet? i would like to be the leader

who paid for the island. me. that makes me leader. you can however be our ladder, so we can stand on you to reach coconuts.

Parallax Scroll posted:

i weigh almost 800 pounds so its like getting 2 goons for the price of 1

you might be able to act as my water bed/royal throne hybrid or, failing that, emergency rations.

Jim Barris posted:

You'd feel pretty silly on that tropical paradise if you got there only to realize you had no recourse to booze

literally half the applicants have listed booze making skills. we only need 2 booze makers at most, determined by whoever has the best waking up in an unfamiliar town story.

www posted:

whoever comes up with the best name gets on the island. hit me with your coolest suggestions!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

You should take me and I'll tell you why; I know how to make moonshine.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Kamaniwanaleia

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Pen Island

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
The worst thing happened to me once when I got blackout drunk. I woke up in a gutter in Fairfield. Anyone who's lived in the bay area can tell you; that's pretty much rock bottom.

Moltke
May 13, 2009

dreezy posted:

who paid for the island. me. that makes me leader. you can however be our ladder, so we can stand on you to reach coconuts.

a real leader rules by the consent of the governed, or am i signing up for some neo-feudal fiefdom? If that's the case, can I at least be a Duke?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

flat-chested

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Jim Barris posted:

The worst thing happened to me once when I got blackout drunk. I woke up in a gutter in Fairfield. Anyone who's lived in the bay area can tell you; that's pretty much rock bottom.

better than waking up in antioch

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

If you want to get the export machine rolling, I could help? I have 20 years' experience in the mining industry focusing on the physical setup of new operations, sourcing equipment, employee training and extraction process standardisation.

(bitcoins only, ore is a whole nother thing)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
if i sell my shares in the wave runner i could purchase 3-5 mid sized dogs OP, please take this into consideration

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Please use the correct sheet

digger_smolkin
Feb 23, 2007

Any Problem Solved

Is A New Problem Made
when China inevitably declares it to be part of their 5000yr-old empire, let me know b/c I really like Panda Express

I can also plumb your bamboo shacks when pooping in holes in the sand becomes tiresome

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
these dogs would be EXTREMELY ill tempered and poorly trained - a bonus on an island where strength is law

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Moltke posted:

a real leader rules by the consent of the governed, or am i signing up for some neo-feudal fiefdom? If that's the case, can I at least be a Duke?

you can be a dookie.

gently caress the ROW posted:

if i sell my shares in the wave runner i could purchase 3-5 mid sized dogs OP, please take this into consideration

I'd really rather have the wave runner.

also, anyone with architecture or art experience feel free to spec up some mock ups of town layout, bamboo contraptions, and enormous shrine to my greatness.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
U rage war on my livestock
0_0
No thx

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I am an expert at killing rats and doing Charlie work.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
take me to your island. i got skills.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can shoot our garbage into smaller pieces

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
I know how to speak the native language of the island

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can slash open our containers of potable water with a katana then wheeze heavily

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I was once a boy scout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikanreed posted:

I was once a boy scout.

now youre a man scout

• Locked thread