Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That is a fine looking cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I swear something is wrong with Stanford people. I have never had a single instructor who graduated from that school who was any good at teaching, and I've had at least three. All of them refused to teach their respective subjects in a way that actually made sense or prepared anybody for tests except the two or three Magic Brain dorks every class seems to have, and most of them either couldn't answer a question about their material with a straight answer, or just enjoyed answering questions with another question.

That school seems to break people. Maybe it was built on a radioactive dumping site or something.

Their marching band is alright though.

They were trying to teach you to think for yourself, and you clearly failed.

• Locked thread