Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I vote 68.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I voted 1

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Go...ku?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
today i got a gallup poll invite in the mail asking me about obama and various other things and it told me there was an online version i could take. do you work for gallup, OP?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

obligatory 69 response

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

9001 lol gokuuuuuu

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
0, because there is no infinite negative value permitted in the boundaries of the survey.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eh i understand that the GOP stymied him at every turn but nonetheless his foreign policy still sucked and idk man lotta corporate leeway. Also his DoJ kind of just oversaw some crazy racial tension and rioting and whatnot and at best they were just like 'ayy we'll investigate... yeah poo poo's hosed up! lol!'

idk man 40

better than Bush

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

dreezy posted:

today i got a gallup poll invite in the mail asking me about obama and various other things and it told me there was an online version i could take. do you work for gallup, OP?

No comment.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Really did well for a conservative Republican president. Helped bolster the flagging insurance industry, kept Guantanamo and surveillance programs running full steam, killed an Arab.

raton fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 6, 2016

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i still can't believe the dude's name is "barack obama"

he served two terms and i will miss him even though i stopped paying attention after 2008

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

eh i understand that the GOP stymied him at every turn
whats weird is gop leaders publicly admitted this was literally their plan early on and doing so was not considered a scandal :confused: uh... thats that radical totally left-wing media for ya

remember that time the totally grassroots organization the "tea party" (which holds the view of "government too big, cut government spending, restrict the federal government as much as possible for at least 4 or 8 years") totally grassrooted themselves completely out of nowhere 24 hour fox news coverage and totally grassrooted themselves from a small deleware group to a nation-wide organization overnight totally not on the koch bros dime amidst totally not-racist panic preceding the inaugeration of a black president? i believed it and so should you

"tea party" headlines

same graph probably represents the frequency with which elderly people talked about how we are in the biblical end of days

TEAH SYAG posted:

0, because there is no infinite negative value permitted in the boundaries of the survey.
the answer you gave is still outside the bounds of what you based your answer on
learn to numbers you idiot

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 6, 2016

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

420 imho

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

70, so a passing grade. If he had been harsher with the Republicants and less neoliberal in his economics it would have been a better grade.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

whats weird is gop leaders publicly admitted this was literally their plan early on and doing so was not considered a scandal :confused: uh... thats that radical totally left-wing media for ya

see but what stopped him from closing Guantanamo bay like he said he would?

i mean poo poo even if you just closed it and reshuffled everyone to other places at least that'd pay lip service to the campaign promise

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

i mean poo poo even if you just closed it and reshuffled everyone to other places at least that'd pay lip service to the campaign promise
and then besides accomplishing nothing but being labelled an even harsher variant of liar he could give republicans an opportunity to reshuffle their views and say they lose sleep over and want to solve that (actually pretty unsolveable) guantanamo problem except :qq: obama wont reach across the aisle to compromise thus making guantanamo bay another problem stemming from that darn obama

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

70, so a passing grade. If he had been harsher with the Republicants and less neoliberal in his economics it would have been a better grade.

I'd agree with this, and also mention that this is the highest grade so far of any sitting president in my lifetime.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Serious question: Why are we holding prisoners in Cuba? Why does a US military prison exist in Cuba? We can't buy cigars from them but we can send our prisoners there.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

and then besides accomplishing nothing but being labelled an even harsher variant of liar he could give republicans an opportunity to reshuffle their views and say they lose sleep over and want to solve that (actually pretty unsolveable) guantanamo problem except :qq: obama wont reach across the aisle to compromise thus making guantanamo bay another problem stemming from that darn obama

gently caress that put them through the US justice system that we already have well established and then build a decent facility for them. what is the fear exactly? that they'll get off scott free or something?

that whole 'we can't try the terrorists in NYC, that invites more attacks!' poo poo was the most astoundingly pussy rear end mealy mouth bullshit I'd heard in so long

oooh obama is weak on terrorism because he doesn't want to create a superjudicial military court system that will fast track executions

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jan 6, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Whole Internet posted:

I'd agree with this, and also mention that this is the highest grade so far of any sitting president in my lifetime.

With the benefit of hindsight and a better understanding of economics I have to agree. Clinton was much worse than I thought at the time, and he was the high point of late 20th century Presidents. Bush Jr. managed to do an excellent job of making Clinton look good by way of comparison, at least.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

The rest of the world is pretty stoked with him. The PR that motherfucker did for America is astounding.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

he successfully kicked the can further down the road

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Jokes aside. I vote 14.88

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Edit: your version is better

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress that put them through the US justice system that we already have well established and then build a decent facility for them. what is the fear exactly? that they'll get off scott free or something?

that whole 'we can't try the terrorists in NYC, that invites more attacks!' poo poo was the most astoundingly pussy rear end mealy mouth bullshit I'd heard in so long

oooh obama is weak on terrorism because he doesn't want to create a superjudicial military court system that will fast track executions
executive order to put in motion something where every possible outcome is littered with hundreds unique massive failures amongst whatever not newsworthy successes at a time where youre really just trying to not fall down while the economic and political ground beneath you is constantly being shaken

we took literally innocent people and gave them every incentive to hate america and put them in the company of actual terrorists -intractable like the best-ever realworld attempt to create a precrime time paradox
actual terrorists detained with evidence that would never hold up and require (or inevitably lead to in that political climate) farcical and disgraceful trials

i like how you seemed to want to discuss this like a normal person but then trailed off with a leading question and then a supposition on my behalf to that then full-on wrote your response to your own supposition like a total dickwad. what is that poo poo? did you consciously go that route or was it a natural inclination

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

bitmap posted:

The rest of the world is pretty stoked with him. The PR that motherfucker did for America is astounding.

His PR people are actually astoundingly bad.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
If you want to see a good PR campaign look o further than his magnificence, Donald Trump.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'd give him a 42 because he was the Jackie Robinson of Presidents.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
666 gun control augh

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I'll give him 50 on his ability to sell guns alone

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
100, because out of three US presidents that got the nobel peace prize he was awarded it the shortest time into his first term.

Political influence in the western sphere equals success in foreign policy, right?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Fat Jesus posted:

I'll give him 50 on his ability to sell guns alone

When "Obummer" was elected there was literally a shortage of ammo in gun stores because people thought he was going to take their guns away. Gun stores made incredible profits, which they invested into more ammo, which more gun-crazy dipshits continued to buy. Gun stores mopped up while their customers are still hiding stashes of ammo under their beds, waiting for the takeover.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

you don't say?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

420 C.H.O.O.M.G.A.N.G.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He's no Trump, that's for sure

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
How often do you think Michelle gives up the booty. I mean, poo poo, what else a brother gotta do?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i'd give him a 420 but he amounted to jack poo poo on that front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I give him a 7.butt

• Locked thread