Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
that's because it gives it extra calories, but how many extra calories do the chips get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
water is notoriously high in calories owing this to the fact that it is composed of an explosive gas and an oxidizer!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i worked in retail and met the representatives of the chip industry id ask how come the bag was half air to get em all riled up

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ask the berroca rep why they invented heroin

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mainly ask everyone for free poo poo :awesomelon:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We didnt accept a few deliveries from the frozen okra company and they sent a really hot buisness lady to come hassle me. I made sure we kept refusing the deliveries but she never came again...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pepsi reps are older fatter balder versions of their competing coke reps and smell a bit worse.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A pepsi merchandiser confided in me she'd taken some downers and crashed the pepsi car thats why she might not be around anymore. Pepsi kept her on.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i like pepsi :)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gifts are not allowed anymore but i insisted the local pepsi man give me something. He gave me 24 little bottles of pepsi max in the carpark like i was buying stolen speakers.

I traded the case of pepsi max for some valoum or weed i cant remember

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Isaac posted:

Gifts are not allowed anymore but i insisted the local pepsi man give me something. He gave me 24 little bottles of pepsi max in the carpark like i was buying stolen speakers.

I traded the case of pepsi max for some valoum or weed i cant remember

what industry are you in brother

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

pissdude posted:

what industry are you in brother

This was supermarkets

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No op you nasty

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Pepsi tastes so much better than coke that I would not hesitate to kill some one who held a different opinion.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Coke is for salty fast food and pepsi is for extremely salty fast food

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The day you do your ordering there can be a queue of reps waiting to ask you to order poo poo. You let the qts hang in the office with you and send the others packing.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like Pringles. They don't bullshit you.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive never encountered a pringles person.... one day i hope too

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the number of calories depends on if the water is solid or liquid

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Harrower posted:

Pepsi tastes so much better than coke that I would not hesitate to kill some one who held a different opinion.

You nasty too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i went to the store the other day to pick up the worlds hottest chibs

the blairs FEEL ALIVE FUCKER!!! habaneros

but the store was out of stock. drat near ruined my day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Isaac I could read a whole thread of your work stories, you and Applewhite should make a tag team work story thread <3

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
P sure pepsi has more sugar than coke so I drink it to maximize my obesity.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I like where this thread is going

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the best soda is undeniably orange mango koala

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

tried this, the bag of chips is just floating in the water, and i don't feel any fuller. help?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you have to use swamp water

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Soak them in piss.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Isaac posted:

Ive never encountered a pringles person.... one day i hope too

Hello. I sometimes eat pringles. Specifically the jalepeno ones. Ama.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fill up the Pringles can with piss so the chibs float out the top one by one.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

springles salty vinnies just crush the whole drat tube drink the chibs right up!!!! salty lips kiss me make love to me you salty lady.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

you have to use swamp water

no its bog water

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its an important distinction

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

springles salty vinnies just crush the whole drat tube drink the chibs right up!!!! salty lips kiss me make love to me you salty lady.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

But seriously, if you're a fatty, drink like 8 oz of water after every bite of food you take and eventually you will be so full you can't fit anymore food into your stomach and you'll start to lose weight. You might also piss your pants depending on if you are so fat you have lost bladder control.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

But seriously, if you're a fatty, drink like 8 oz of water after every bite of food you take and eventually you will be so full you can't fit anymore food into your stomach and you'll start to lose weight. You might also piss your pants depending on if you are so fat you have lost bladder control.

:q:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

But seriously, if you're a fatty, drink like 8 oz of beer after every bite of food you take and eventually you will be so drunk you can't put anymore food into your face and you'll start to lose weight. You might also piss your pants depending on if you are so drunk you have lost bladder control.
ftfy

cant eat if your blacked out, hth

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

woah we got a lot's wife situation popping off here

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whats everyone having for din din? im having pulled pork sandwiches and will continue eating pulled pork sandwhichs until i run out of pork in a few weeks. my synapses are firing pulled pork and i sneezed and a bunch of pulled pork shout out my nobes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

ftfy

cant eat if your blacked out, hth

This is good advice but I recommend 8 oz of vodka instead, cut out those extra carbs and also you'll die and eventually your fat will be eaten away by maggots and whatnot.

• Locked thread