Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The gym is gay as hell but I still go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

GORDON posted:

I lost my ability to care about the opinions of pissants somewhere near the Iraq/Kuwaiti border

I'm stealing this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I have a gym membership through work and work in an upscale neighborhood so the gym I frequent always has perfectly chiseled men and women classin up the place and it loving sucks for little guys like me

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
my gym has both wet and dry saunas can someone tell me the benefits of each please? and its not gay sex because the gym posted very explicit warnings against dick and rear end and mouth stuff.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

mdm posted:

it absolutely is gay sex, how else do you have sex in the corner without being noticed?

save it for the showers? sex in the sauna would be phenomenal but I like my gym membership too much

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Germstore posted:

So that means a handie is implicitly okay?

are you putting it on a dick or rear end or mouth? then no, learn to read.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Germstore posted:

You can't ban dicks, so clearly one dick plus anything that isn't another dick or an rear end or a mouth is fine. Trust me I have a degree in gay law.

well I wouldnt want you representing me because you hear "no dick stuff" and think its ok to touch dick as long as its with a hand.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Germstore posted:

It's implicitly 'no dicks.' One dick is okay.

are you stupid? the sign is explicit about no dick stuff.

you're failing at the fake career you just made up for jokes.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Since this is the gym thread can someone recommend a good website for weightlifting and exercise advice?

Bodybuilding.com is what I've been using but that seems geared more to body sculpting and honestly I'm not trying to get chiseled ripped, just fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
One of the employees at my gym drew a bunch of goofy motivational poo poo on the sidewalks outside leading to the front door and it was so childish and patronizing.

It felt like I was at a planet fitness

• Locked thread