Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dave_Indeed posted:

Those guys think that's so funny but his friend is wearing gloves like a loving pussy so whose retarded now?

ima real man i like to do alpha poo poo like give smooth handjobs to my twink boyfriend :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Red Suit posted:

I went to a gym for the first time today. I just walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes but I still feel good about it :) Honestly right now I just want to get into the habit of getting myself to the gym.

im gonna bully you into feeling bad about your progress right now

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Germstore posted:

Please, I've been getting gym memberships reinstated since before you could read.

u need to bring him up before the Gay Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

JB50 posted:

Whats with all the PWNED! pics. That site get hacked or something?

ah yea retard thats an infected site trying to drive by trojans good thing i am behind 9 proxies

but you better check your computer pc for stds

• Locked thread