Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

a starwar betamax posted:

We never figured out why he singled me out actually. I think it was because he knew i was mod material and wanted to do his part to catapoled me straight to the top

I was obviously because Shejaws is a gifted musician. It really works well in the piece. The flow really makes the song, Star-WAR-BETA-max - she knows whom they are fighting against. Goons and them gays, one and the same really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjd74
Oct 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
West Alabama Automotive
November 5, 2015 ·
West Alabama Automotive will be opening for business Monday November the 9th. come on out and support us. Full service oil change, A/C service, brakes, light duty mechanic work. consignment sales on cars. Need to sale a car? bring it to West Alabama Automotive. I was going to open after December but our rent on the building is due now instead of Dec. 1st as I thought. so we need to open now for business so we dont lose the building

jjd74
Oct 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
West Alabama Automotive
November 9, 2015 ·
We will be open at 8am Monday morning for most any thing needed for your automotive concerns. Except A/C service. I don't have my Robinair ac machine yet.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

jjd74 posted:

West Alabama Automotive
November 9, 2015 ·
We will be open at 8am Monday morning for most any thing needed for your automotive concerns. Except A/C service. I don't have my Robinair ac machine yet.

reform needs a vent and ac business.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rambling Robot posted:

reform needs a vent and ac business.

I bet the delivery man said he was going to deliver it but then he couldn't be bothered and Doobs went "..... OK".

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Its cool that doobie has his refrigeration license.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

I love how he poses next to a sign saying "closed"

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

jjd74 posted:

West Alabama Automotive
November 5, 2015 ·
West Alabama Automotive will be opening for business Monday November the 9th. come on out and support us. Full service oil change, A/C service, brakes, light duty mechanic work. consignment sales on cars. Need to sale a car? bring it to West Alabama Automotive. I was going to open after December but our rent on the building is due now instead of Dec. 1st as I thought. so we need to open now for business so we dont lose the building

Not even open and already in danger of going out of business

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

jjd74 posted:

West Alabama Automotive
November 5, 2015 ·
i love the sudden transition from ordinary small business speak to sad personal blog

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I love how he poses next to a sign saying "closed"

It's good to set customer expectations.

It was Irish Joe who posted the comment about the lips, he's been banned since for unrelated reasons. That post was loving amazing though.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Darth123123 posted:

her pic was already posted itt, step up to the plate BONGHITZ.

My loads are unworthy

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

What is there Pennsylvania dog?

PENNSYLVANIA “MOP DOG”
Mustard, Onion, Pickle Spear

PENNSYLVANIA “ITALIAN”
Marinara sauce, Provolone or Mozzarella cheese

PITTSBURGH
Fried Potatoes, Cole slaw, Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Man he couldn't even properly measure and frame wall studs, how's he going to properly rebuild an automotive engine without it instantly cracking into an inferno.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
am i really going to be the first person to notice he re-used a free coca cola banner from the dog house for his auto shop grand opening store sign

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
is this thread what goons wanted when they gave this mentally subnormal money ?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

doobie is taking over

first sa, now reform, next THE WORLD :ohdear:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dely Apple posted:

Man he couldn't even properly measure and frame wall studs, how's he going to properly rebuild an automotive engine without it instantly cracking into an inferno.

He's not rebuilding engines you goof... he said light automotive repair work so changing sparkplugs and pouring stop leak into radiators.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

He's not rebuilding engines you goof... he said light automotive repair work so changing sparkplugs and pouring stop leak into radiators.

using tasha's incredible jaw strength to tighten lug nuts etc.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My wife got new tires at Costco a while ago. Evidently free tire rotations are send people away while they have a smoke break. The belts are showing after 30k. Never rotated, ever. So like service at doobies I'd guess

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

KiteAuraan posted:

Holy loving poo poo there are African-Americans in Reform?!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

brake fluid topped off for extra!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Is there a test I can take to become an Elite Member of the Doobie Club?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Is there a test I can take to become an Elite Member of the Doobie Club?

we're called human being froggers, get it right

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
je suis human being frogger

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
The next Sam Walton. In 50 years there will be 4,000 Dog Houses across the country.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Remember when he put a help wanted ad for kitchen staff on facebook? He wanted someone with 3 years minimum restaurant experience (so way more than him) and able to pass a drug test and I'm guessing work for minimum wage.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

gender illusionist posted:

is this thread what goons wanted when they gave this mentally subnormal money ?

Is it not what you wanted? All in all its been pretty entertaining. Because of SA, a man is now confined to a hot dog hell of his own design.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nirvikalpa posted:

PENNSYLVANIA “MOP DOG”
Mustard, Onion, Pickle Spear

PENNSYLVANIA “ITALIAN”
Marinara sauce, Provolone or Mozzarella cheese

PITTSBURGH
Fried Potatoes, Cole slaw, Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese

I hate my state

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dogslinger. Let your slaw be cold.

jjd74
Oct 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://m.yelp.com/biz/west-alabama-automotive-reform

Doobs reviewing himself and giving the dog house a plug.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This place is real good and they got there oil changes

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Lol at the guy at the bottom right. I'm slaw doggin' tonight!

Rainbow Bells
Oct 10, 2010

You Cussin' with Me?
Did soundmonkey ever explain why he started a campaign to help doobie? Of all the charity to choose from, why did he pick this guy?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

WhyFoxy posted:

Did soundmonkey ever explain why he started a campaign to help doobie? Of all the charity to choose from, why did he pick this guy?

soundmonkey is doobie

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

am i really going to be the first person to notice he re-used a free coca cola banner from the dog house for his auto shop grand opening store sign

It's called synergy dude, the core of all m&a planning

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chill la Chill posted:

Lol at the guy at the bottom right. I'm slaw doggin' tonight!

that little girl on the left is gonna kick your rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

they got there oil changes

• Locked thread