Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Was he the same goon that printed out a picture of Tasha then spunked all over it and uploaded a pic? :gonk:

jfc I dont want to believe that this is somethign that actually happened but at the same time .... goons.... :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

i assume a small army of goons have already created this and spent thousands of hours compiling it

:cripes:

I went through one dayand posted "im gay" in the comments section of every single page lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what ever happen to that dude who canceled christmas for his family because he gave it to doobie?
does he still post?

he went all "nuh-uh thats not hat I said plus my kids are grown and we werent going to have Christmas anyways youre all wrong look how wrong you are" methinks the goon doth protest too much

• Locked thread