Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

As the title suggests, this is a consolidated photo gear thread. There are some good photo communities on the net to buy and sell gear (Fred Miranda, Rangefinder Forums, etc), which beat the hell out of eBay. Sellers know what they're selling, stupid questions from buyers are at a minimum, etc. The idea is to make that sort of thing more viable here by putting everything in one place, rather than buried among all the comic books, video games, and other things that aren't related to our favorite time (and mostly money) sink: photography.

:siren:Normal SA-Mart rules apply:siren:

These Are The Rules For This Thread

-You need to have been registered for at least 7 months to sell (and I assume trade) here. Buying is open to all, at the seller's risk, of course.

-Do not deal with anyone that hasn't posted in the thread. IE: if you get emails or IMed about an item, make sure that you have them post in the thread. If they don't and something goes wrong it makes it very difficult to take any action against them.

-:siren:$50+, you need a picture WITH YOUR USERNAME. Ideally your username with the actual item, not just the box. If you're selling multiple items, either username with each one or username with a group shot.:siren:

- To be clear on the above, if you've stated that you possess an item, and you are willing to part with that item in exchange for legal tender, that's considered selling, and the $50 rule applies to you.

- No, "I'll post pics soon!" doesn't goddamn cut it if you gave an asking price.

- The above $50 rule applies to trades as well, if the generally accepted value of the gear is over $50.

- Interest checks are a-ok as long as you don't post non-username pics or mention any kind of price. "Would anybody be interested in buying my..." is fine if there's no price given, but once someone says "yes" and you get down to business, the username picture rule applies.

-Keep non-buy/sell/trade chatter to a minimum. There's a whole other forum for that.

-If you found/sold/traded whatever, edit your post to reflect it. It's helpful to leave the price in, so others can get a general idea of what stuff goes for.

-Given some of the items can be pretty high-ticket, feedback from other sites (eBay, Fred Miranda, etc) can be a useful barometer of trustworthiness. Bear in mind none of those sites are going to help with any misfortunes you might encounter here, it's just a suggestion.

- If you are unable to ship lithium batteries due to either your local laws or the laws of the buyer, you should discount 1/2 of the Amazon price of a first-party battery from the price of your item. The buyer is free to refuse this discount, but you are obligated to offer it if you can't ship the camera with a battery.

- If something just seems REALLY shady, a mod may ask you to provide some additional form of proof that everything's legit (receipt, etc). If it's not something you want to post in the thread, you can PM said mod, who will then post in the thread with a general description of what you sent and the perceived legitimacy of it. Bear in mind this will almost certainly not happen to you unless it's seemingly obvious that you're selling stolen merchandise or something. Of course if it's bad enough to warrant this, nobody's probably going to buy from you anyways.

- Please be reasonable with price-policing. Sites like KEH and eBay can offer some general ideas of what stuff's worth, it's recommended you shop around rather than blindly throwing money at people. If you think somebody is asking too much and you really need to help them make that sale, you can always send them a PM or something. It's still ok to let someone know in the thread if their prices are hilariously too high, just don't be a dick about it.

- Not a rule, but if shipping expensive things internationally, make sure the buyer is aware of the amount you'll be declaring on the customs form. I'm not telling you to lie, or to undervalue it so you get boned on insurance if something goes wrong, just make sure you and the buyer are on the same page.

-Please conduct as much of the sale as possible in the thread. This makes it much easier for the buff and talented moderator to work out what's what and be mean to people if things go bad.

-Do not sent paypals as 'Gift' to save on fees, it's turned out poorly once already.

-While not an absolute deadline, I think we can all agree that you should ship the item within a week of receiving payment, unless you let the buyer know that there will be a delay. If you can't ship it semi-promptly, don't put it up for sale.

:siren:Your post should include::siren:

Location: At a minimum, the country you live in. (This is important for calculating additional shipping/customs costs.) If you want to try and drum up local sales, you're welcome to include city/state/province, whatever.

WTS, WTB, and/or WTT + [item(s) in question, description]: What are you doing here? If you're selling/offering something in trade, remember to post pictures (if necessary) and a thorough, accurate description of the item. What accessories, if any, does it include? Is it still under warranty? Etc.

Best contacted at: Some users don't have PM, or would prefer to be contacted by other means (e-mail, IM, etc). It's probably preferable for the thread if you keep general questions about the item elsewhere. As far as final sales/trades, you should have something posted in this thread regardless of what medium you use for wheeling and dealing (see earlier rule). Probably not a great idea to post your phone number.

Whether or not it's a sharp copy: Please include 100% crops of brick walls, bookcases, or cats as proof.*

An Example Of A Good Transaction:

Goonlord: I would like to sell my bitchin Mavica, box of floppy disks included, for $420. Included here is a photograph of it with 'Goonlord', which is my username, plainly visible.

ShitpostAutism: I am interested in purchasing your bitchin Mavica, where should I paypal you at.

Goonlord: naruto_ponies_69@reddit.com

ShitpostAutism: Paypal sent.

Goonlord: Got the internet money, shipped the bitchin Mavica.

ShitpostAutism: Received item, christ this sucks but knew that already.

In the example above, if something went wrong and somebody got ripped off, I would have absolutely everything I'd need to look into it and get things fixed up quickly and easily. poo poo like shipping costs and packaging and general commerce chat? Totally fine for e-mail or PM. Anything to do with money or receiving the item? In the thread.

And since some of you asked...

Acceptable Payment Processors:
- PayPal (not gift)
- Amazon Payments (NOT an Amazon storefront, or a sale through Amazon, since that'd be an off-site sale, JUST the payment processor)
- Google Checkout
- Boxes of Pentax MEs

Non-Acceptable Payment Processors:
- loving bitcoins
- Dwolla and LibertyReserve and Western Union and MoneyGram and all that other shady bullshit
- Anything without a decently regarded dispute resolution system
- Anything that doesn't have enough of a paper trail that I can sort poo poo out if something goes bad
- Basically anything not listed above. Contact me if there's some hot new payment processor you want to use.

If there's something you think I need to add to the OP, let me know.

*Don't do this.

edit: This isn't in response to any incident in particular, but if you have an issue with a buyer/seller, please contact a mod. Depending on how much evidence you have, varying level of bad things can happen to the ripper-offer.

e. If you have any problems with this, PM a mod (i.e., soundmonkey). I don't give a poo poo.

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Looking for a d800/d800e preferably in Canada, let me know what you've got. Have one and don't want to sell it? Go oogle the new d500 please and convince yourself you need one.

A

VelociBacon posted:

Looking for a d800/d800e preferably in Canada, let me know what you've got. Have one and don't want to sell it? Go oogle the new d500 please and convince yourself you need one.

I'm also looking for a d750.

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 8, 2016

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Selling my backup stuff to finance new glass.

Canon nifty 50 $85 shipped in the US

Blackrapid Curve strap and fastenR R3 $40 I migrated to Peak Design

Seen in the background, somehow I neglected to take a pic. The R3 is scratched up, but nothing wrong with either.

SOLD
7d mkI with grip $450 obo. About 88k clicks. A little wear on the corners and some stuck adhesive from gaffers tape

5 CF cards and a waterproof case $30

[ts]xenophobe fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 8, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
sold on ebay

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 11, 2016

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I'm also selling a 7D. This was my main camera for a few years but hasn't been used for about 1.5 years now. I tried to get a shutter count but the program keeps crashing when I tried to load it and the only other option seems to be installing linux. I'm guessing the shutter count is over 50k at least however.

I'm happy to take more pictures if you need them. There are a few small marks on the body.

I'm pretty sure I have the original box and manual. Also comes with a charger and generic battery (replaced the Canon battery a long time ago).

If you have any technical problem with this camera for a month after buying it I'll take it back for a full refund assuming it comes back in the same shape

Price is $580 Canadian (including shipping) or $420 US (including shipping).

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling a Fuji X100T kit with all the trimmings. I'm heading to grad school, and that poo poo is expensive, so:

Kit Includes:

* Fuji X100T: Purchased about 6 months ago, like new, babied and kept in case. Larmor screen protector installed since day 1.

* Aftermarket X100T lens hood

* Fuji X100 leather case: This is the newer version with a battery flap so you don't have to remove the bottom part of the case to change batteries.

* Fuji EF-X20 TTL Flash (w/case + stand): Purchased from these forums a few months ago, like new, works great.

* Fuji TCL-X100 50mm equiv. lens adapter (w/ box): Flawless glass.

*Fuji Share SP-1 Polaroid Printer: This thing is awesome, you can print mini Instax Polaroids right from the camera. I'll throw in a free pack of film (10 shots).

* 32GB Sandisk Extreme SD card, 1 Official Fuji battery, 2 Wasabi batteries + chargers. 2 straps (one original and 1 upgraded leather strap that came with case).

I'm looking for $1200 net after Paypal fees, shipping, etc. I am located in Berkeley, CA, 94705. Let me know your address and I can quote shipping. This would retail for around $2k new, so i'm looking to unload this thing fast.

PM or email at cobermanns at gmail dot com for more info

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
While you are at it, buy my silver WCL-X100, the one that changes the X100 series to a 28mm. The TCL is gone.

Selling the WCL-X100 (the conversion screw-on for the X100 series changing the focal length to 28mm FF equivalent) and the TCL-X100 (the same but changing the focal length to 50 mm FF). Both silver.

Both were bought new and are in great shape, never dropped, lived either on the camera or in their pouches.

Everything that came with them new is included: front and back caps, little pouches, paperwork, and fancy padded magnet boxes inside the boxes pictured.

Asking $200 shipped to the US.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

"[ts posted:

xenophobe" post="454680061"]
Selling my backup stuff to finance new glass.

Canon nifty 50 $85 shipped in the US

Blackrapid Curve strap and fastenR R3 $40 I migrated to Peak Design

Seen in the background, somehow I neglected to take a pic. The R3 is scratched up, but nothing wrong with either.

7d mkI with grip $450 obo. About 88k clicks. A little wear on the corners and some stuck adhesive from gaffers tape

5 CF cards and a waterproof case $30

e: this transaction is currently on hold.

Hey, I'll take the 7D plus grip. Just PM me your paypal information.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

SMERSH Mouth posted:

PM Sent

HDip, if you wind up grabbing the other 7D from InternetJunky, I still have the rest for you.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Huxley posted:

While you are at it, buy my silver WCL-X100, the one that changes the X100 series to a 28mm. The TCL is gone.

Selling the WCL-X100 (the conversion screw-on for the X100 series changing the focal length to 28mm FF equivalent) and the TCL-X100 (the same but changing the focal length to 50 mm FF). Both silver.

Both were bought new and are in great shape, never dropped, lived either on the camera or in their pouches.

Everything that came with them new is included: front and back caps, little pouches, paperwork, and fancy padded magnet boxes inside the boxes pictured.

Asking $200 shipped to the US.

Yeah I want this. PMing you.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Casu Marzu posted:

Yeah I want this. PMing you.

gently caress yeah, $200 on the way via pay pal.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Casu Marzu posted:

Got it. I'll send you the tracking Monday morning. Thanks!

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Paypal received. I'll get it out tomorrow if I can, otherwise I will ship Monday.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Sigma 30mm f2.8:
I have a like-new Sigma 30mm f2.8 emount lens for sale. Lens & optics are all in mint condition- no dust, haze, etc. Used temporarily with my A6000 & this thing takes some crazy sharp photos! Comes with lens, original box, leaflets, hood, case.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/kw5RYQQAUuzaKdNQQoKH6wej8fxmxUOi/IMG_20151211_122029.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/D6BUCyi0ukppPDsCxOME8lA6XQaG8bMW/IMG_20151211_192539.jpg

$175 shipped

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Tracking sent via PM. Dropped off at the ups store today.

"[ts posted:

xenophobe" post="454756852"]
Paypal received. I'll get it out tomorrow if I can, otherwise I will ship Monday.

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
WTS - Brooklyn, NY - 11216
PM or email andrew.brase.makes@gmail.com Let me know if you need any other shots!

Fujifilm X-Pro1 - $350 $300- Shipped US SOLD
Lightly loved, fully functional, baseplate is scuffed but that's the majority of the wear.

Includes:
-Body
-Battery + Charger + Cables
-Strap
-OG Packaging with manual and super useful CD

Fujifilm M-Mount Adapter - $120 $100 - Shipped US
Fancy pants adapter in awesome condition.

Rokinon 8mm F2.8 Fisheye II (X-mount) - $150 $125 - Shipped US SOLD
Essentially NIB. Includes caps, lens pouch and packaging

Tamron SP f8 500mm (K-mount) - $150 $125 - Shipped US
Sweet sweet donut bokeh.

Includes:
-Caps/Hood/Case
-Tripod mount
-Pentax K-mount Adaptall
-Sony/Minolta A-mount adapter (Fotodiox)

Impact Damage fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 23, 2016

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

InternetJunky posted:

I'm also selling a 7D. This was my main camera for a few years but hasn't been used for about 1.5 years now. I tried to get a shutter count but the program keeps crashing when I tried to load it and the only other option seems to be installing linux. I'm guessing the shutter count is over 50k at least however.

I'm happy to take more pictures if you need them. There are a few small marks on the body.

I'm pretty sure I have the original box and manual. Also comes with a charger and generic battery (replaced the Canon battery a long time ago).

If you have any technical problem with this camera for a month after buying it I'll take it back for a full refund assuming it comes back in the same shape

Price is $580 Canadian (including shipping) or $420 US (including shipping).

I'll bite. This will be a good step-up from my 30D without breaking the bank on a new 70D or something else. What's your paypal?

EDIT: This forum is awesome. After buying my 30D from mCpwnage here, and possibly picking this up, I may just end up buying all my cameras from here.

tau fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jan 9, 2016

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

tau posted:

I'll bite. This will be a good step-up from my 30D without breaking the bank on a new 70D or something else. What's your paypal?
PM sent

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Selling the gf's Canon 450D with EF-S 18-55mm lens. Comes with everything in the photos plus a ZING case. Barely used. Excellent condition. Looking for $90 shipped.

-450D Body
-EF-S 18-55mm lens
-charger + original battery
-two additional batteries
-data cable
-32gb microSD
-extra lens cover

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 11, 2016

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Responded to confirm price and shipping to USA.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

tau posted:

Responded to confirm price and shipping to USA.
Confirmed

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Funds inbound. Address sent via PM. I'm so excited! :woop:

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

"[ts posted:

xenophobe" post="454765775"]
Tracking sent via PM. Dropped off at the ups store today.

Awesome, thanks

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Casu Marzu posted:

Tracking on PayPal now.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Huxley posted:

Tracking on PayPal now.

:woop: Can't wait.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

tau posted:

Funds inbound. Address sent via PM. I'm so excited! :woop:
7D is in the mail.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @65,432 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800
Silver: $1600

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 12, 2016

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Casu Marzu posted:

:woop: Can't wait.

Got it. :snoop: Packed great, works great. Thanks!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Casu Marzu posted:

Got it. :snoop: Packed great, works great. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Selling some vintage lenses if anybody is interested.

Super Takumar 50mm 1.4, m43 mount - $45 + Shipping
Canon 50mm 1.8, canon fd mount - $20 + Shipping
Imado 135mm 2.8, nikon mount - $15 + Shipping

Buy the two 50's and I'll give you the Imado for free.

Images here: http://imgur.com/a/LN0Uo

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Selling my XE1 and 18mm F2 prime. Both are in what I would consider excellent condition.

Fuji XE1 Silver Body -SOLD/b]
- Purchased new
- Running latest firmware
- Comes with original box and all accessories
- Only defects are some light scratches on the bottom of the camera from putting it down over the years

[b]Fuji 18mm F2 Lens - SOLD

- Purchased new
- Running (I think) latest firmware (I don't know if this is stored on the lens somehow or on the camera)
- Comes with original box and accessories (I may be missing the cap for the lens hood, but I'm looking for it)
- Only defects are some light scuffing on the edge of the lens cap

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 20, 2016

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Dropping to $1100 Shipped within CONUS for goons.

Ethanfr0me posted:

Selling a Fuji X100T kit with all the trimmings. I'm heading to grad school, and that poo poo is expensive, so:

Kit Includes:

* Fuji X100T: Purchased about 6 months ago, like new, babied and kept in case. Larmor screen protector installed since day 1.

* Aftermarket X100T lens hood

* Fuji X100 leather case: This is the newer version with a battery flap so you don't have to remove the bottom part of the case to change batteries.

* Fuji EF-X20 TTL Flash (w/case + stand): Purchased from these forums a few months ago, like new, works great.

* Fuji TCL-X100 50mm equiv. lens adapter (w/ box): Flawless glass.

*Fuji Share SP-1 Polaroid Printer: This thing is awesome, you can print mini Instax Polaroids right from the camera. I'll throw in a free pack of film (10 shots).

* 32GB Sandisk Extreme SD card, 1 Official Fuji battery, 2 Wasabi batteries + chargers. 2 straps (one original and 1 upgraded leather strap that came with case).

I'm looking for $1100 shipped within the US. This would retail for around $2k new, so i'm looking to unload this thing fast.

PM or email at cobermanns at gmail dot com for more info

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

WTB: Any have a BG-E4 Canon 5d Mark 1 grip in the US? I have been shooting in portrait orientation almost exclusively and figured its time to grab one.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Fuji 18mm F2 Lens - $275 shipped
- Purchased new
- Running (I think) latest firmware (I don't know if this is stored on the lens somehow or on the camera)
- Comes with original box and accessories (I may be missing the cap for the lens hood, but I'm looking for it)
- Only defects are some light scuffing on the edge of the lens cap

I just picked up an X-T1 and am trying to build up some prime lenses. Would you entertain $260 for the 18 f2?

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

jink posted:

I just picked up an X-T1 and am trying to build up some prime lenses. Would you entertain $260 for the 18 f2?

Yeah I could do that, awboyd919 at gmail dot com

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Yeah I could do that, awboyd919 at gmail dot com

Awesome! Sent paypal for $265 to help cover Paypal costs. (65D16286KC021235A)

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

jink posted:

Awesome! Sent paypal for $265 to help cover Paypal costs. (65D16286KC021235A)

Got it, thanks! I should be able to get it shipped out tomorrow for you.

edit shipped, tracking sent via paypal.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
Interest check on a Nikon D7000 and Tamron 17-50 f2.8 non-VC version? I believe its around 16k actuations, but if anyone wants in, I'll throw up a photo+username so we can dance. Probably looking for $500 USD / $700 CAD for the lot, shipping from Toronto, Canada.