Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Interest check for a Sony RX1? Mint condition, EVF included, etc.

Would be willing to trade for a micro 4/3 setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Overture posted:

I've got an EM-10 + kit lens, if you're down to trade :v:

Edit: It's a better kit lens than the EM-10 comes with by default (Lumix 14-42mm 3.5-5.6)...

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Apr 4, 2016

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

I've shot cool timelapses a few times, but honestly I just don't live an exciting enough life for this thing to not gather dust.

Camera is perfect, case is a solid back. Comes with the usual grab-bag sort of mount accessories. The interesting ones are a head strap (gopro brand), big magnet mount and two tripod mounts. The others are just the angle mounts, a flat adhesive, the quick release and some kind of weirdo hat-clip thing that's useful for hanging the camera off straps for timelapses/non moving shots.

Asking $275 shipped

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 4, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

COOL CORN posted:

Olympus Pen E-PL1 with 15mm f8 pancake lens - $50

A little scuffed but works fine. KEH would probably rate this BGN. The body's going for 75 on KEH but it's been sitting in my closet for like 2 years so I don't mind letting it go cheap.

Edit-- I don't have the battery charger but there IS a battery in the camera. Swapped it out with the battery from my EP5 and it powers up and works. No SD card either, just for transparency's sake.

Shipping from North Carolina. I'll quote shipping when I know where it's going!

If this is still available let me know an email address. Shipping to 48103 MI.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad

Overture posted:

Not sure if you're considering other options but I have a mint A6000 + 35mm f1.8 + 55-210mm.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Paul MaudDib posted:

If this is still available let me know an email address. Shipping to 48103 MI.

PayPal address is ianblake@gmail.com - and we can just call it an even 60 shipped if that works for you.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I have a Tokina 11-20mm for Nikon if anyone is interested. I bought it in January, and I just don't think I shoot enough wide angle stuff for it to be useful for me. It's roughly equivalent to 18mm-30mm on DX. It's probably had 50 shots put through it and comes with a 72mm filter. I have box/manual/etc. These are $600 new, so... $500?

edit: thank you to the rule knowers for bringing up the photo

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 6, 2016

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Karl Barks posted:

I have a Tokina 11-20mm for Nikon if anyone is interested. I bought it in January, and I just don't think I shoot enough wide angle stuff for it to be useful for me. It's roughly equivalent to 18mm-30mm on DX. It's probably had 50 shots put through it and comes with a 72mm filter. I have box/manual/etc. These are $600 new, so... $500?

:munch:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

Post a picture of it with your username in the shot (check the OP).

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

COOL CORN posted:

PayPal address is ianblake@gmail.com - and we can just call it an even 60 shipped if that works for you.

Never mind, I'm gonna pass, sorry.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

daspope's lens arrived today. Looks good. Can't wait to shoot it when my fixed-up Kiev 60 arrives in... 3-to-4 weeks!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I have a Canon 85mm 1.2 LII. Fantastic lens, glass in exc cond couple of scuffs on the barrel and hood but otherwise works as it should.
Asking $2000 Australian shekels (roughly $1520 USD today) + postage worldwide.
Pay via paypal or EFT (paypal preferred)

Located in Tas, AU

PM me here or email lxgrd (at) fea (dot) st

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sludge Tank fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 5, 2016

IED enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006

Love is Packed in Cylinders and Smells Like Ammonium Nitrate.

daspope posted:

Price drops on each item.

I want the 5D... but only the body the battery the battery pack and charger, no need for the lens or the cf card. Could we adjust the price to reflect this?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I still have my the MCEX-16 from my old Fuji gear for sale .. if anyone is interested.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

IED enthusiast posted:

I want the 5D... but only the body the battery the battery pack and charger, no need for the lens or the cf card. Could we adjust the price to reflect this?

Yes that sounds fine. For what you listed can you do $310?

IED enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006

Love is Packed in Cylinders and Smells Like Ammonium Nitrate.

daspope posted:

Yes that sounds fine. For what you listed can you do $310?

310 shipped is fine. I'll reach out to discuss details.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Kiev 4 of COOL CORN arrived today. Nice condition and it looks like it does all the things. Even the meter seems to work and is accurate.

The only function I can't test right now is the flash sync, but I'll worry about that when I get a PC socket-compatible flash and for some unthinkable reason to want to use the camera's 1/25 sync speed. The metal "window blind" shutter is cool to watch in action at slower speeds. Time to actually load it up and do some shooting.

Edit: Well, I guess the meter doesn't work for relatively dark, indoor lighting situations. Rotating the dial clockwise to get to the readings that indicate whole seconds doesn't seem to motivate the needle. Good. I wanted something to gently caress with and poke at trying to fix. Maybe I'll even get it working.

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 9, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Kiev 4 of COOL CORN arrived today. Nice condition and it looks like it does all the things. Even the meter seems to work and is accurate.

The only function I can't test right now is the flash sync, but I'll worry about that when I get a PC socket-compatible flash and for some unthinkable reason to want to use the camera's 1/25 sync speed. The metal "window blind" shutter is cool to watch in action at slower speeds. Time to actually load it up and do some shooting.

Edit: Well, I guess the meter doesn't work for relatively dark, indoor lighting situations. Rotating the dial clockwise to get to the readings that indicate whole seconds doesn't seem to motivate the needle. Good. I wanted something to gently caress with and poke at trying to fix. Maybe I'll even get it working.

:yeah:

Enjoy it!

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

IED enthusiast posted:

310 shipped is fine. I'll reach out to discuss details.

Received payment and shipped. Marked as delivered.

I still have the lens for sale if anyone is interested in a Canon 50mm f1.8 STM in like new condition. 90$ shipped US.

daspope fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 17, 2016

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
Crosspostin'!

Buy my 17-40mm, it's good you'll like it.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Selling my A6000 + 35mm f.18 + 55-210mm, if anyone's interested!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771775

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/5VMuX5eWOCv1SmL3IDIUyTWqInMcYprj/IMG_20160410_142830.jpg

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Minolta Hi-Matiic 7sii camera

Needs a battery, glass is clean, shutter is smooth and does not stick, nothing on the blades. It is missing the focus lever.

Looking for $100 shipped via USPS in the States. I would prefer to not ship outside of the states since I don't often make it to the post office to fill out customs forms.

More pictures

http://imgur.com/a/ygmKz

email is brandon@chiarmonte.com

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Miko posted:

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with it. Photos below, lmk if you have questions, friends.

http://imgur.com/6eNaxda
http://imgur.com/qM3uVnO

16k actuations, slight ding on one corner 8.5/10, works perfectly fine, is not a Fuji. $400usd/$600cad.

Price drop! Let me know, and I'll throw in a 16gb Sandisk extreme plus, because why not.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

outcast_p posted:

Minolta Hi-Matiic 7sii camera

Needs a battery, glass is clean, shutter is smooth and does not stick, nothing on the blades. It is missing the focus lever.

Looking for $100 shipped via USPS in the States. I would prefer to not ship outside of the states since I don't often make it to the post office to fill out customs forms.

More pictures

http://imgur.com/a/ygmKz

email is brandon@chiarmonte.com

I'm thinking about picking this up but could you add a picture of where the missing focus lever is supposed to attach?

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I did not have the camera right in front of me at the time and misrememberd. It was the shutter speed that seemed to be missing the lever. I looked at pics of other ones online and it looks like it did not come with one, just the metal tab to adjust that setting. Pictures are here.

https://imgur.com/a/egp0A

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 14, 2016

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

Miko posted:

Price drop! Let me know, and I'll throw in a 16gb Sandisk extreme plus, because why not.

I'm interested, is that price negotiable at all? I PMed you also.

Miko
May 20, 2001

The Good Professor posted:

I'm interested, is that price negotiable at all? I PMed you also.

Hit you back, lmk my friend.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

Miko posted:

Hit you back, lmk my friend.

I want it! Can you ship to Vancouver/where do I put my money?

Miko
May 20, 2001

Got it, paypal is mchu85 AT gmail DOT com. Send me the info over pm and we can make it legit ITT.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

Miko posted:

Got it, paypal is mchu85 AT gmail DOT com. Send me the info over pm and we can make it legit ITT.

PayPal sent, address PMed

Gryi
Sep 30, 2004
"Rem Koolhaas is the Darth Vader of architecture."
Listing a d7000, mb11 grip, and nikon 135 f/2 in SA Mart:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772383

Look at it wide open. LOOK! Paypal info and price in the thread.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Selling my Medium Format gear.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jan 15, 2017

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
I want that astia

Shipping to T3J1L8 Canada?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

I want that astia

Shipping to T3J1L8 Canada?

Just your luck, Canada Post's tools are down right now.

Call it $5, so $45usd total?

I can do Paypal or interac if you want to use that.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Cool. I can experiment with some films I've never used before. I'll take the acros, delta, provia, and one roll of the kodak pro.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

Just your luck, Canada Post's tools are down right now.

Call it $5, so $45usd total?

I can do Paypal or interac if you want to use that.

let's do paypal

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

let's do paypal

Alright.

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jan 15, 2017

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Cool. I can experiment with some films I've never used before. I'll take the acros, delta, provia, and one roll of the kodak pro.

I made a mistake with the listing - it's actually Velvia 50. If that's still cool with you, how does $18 shipped altogether sound?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Received, will send out on Monday. Thanks!