Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

Miko posted:

Price drop! Let me know, and I'll throw in a 16gb Sandisk extreme plus, because why not.

I'm interested, is that price negotiable at all? I PMed you also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

Miko posted:

Hit you back, lmk my friend.

I want it! Can you ship to Vancouver/where do I put my money?

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

Miko posted:

Got it, paypal is mchu85 AT gmail DOT com. Send me the info over pm and we can make it legit ITT.

PayPal sent, address PMed

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

Miko posted:

Shipped off My D7000 package for The Good Professor, because I am a slow person but hopefully Xpresspost makes up for it :canada:

:canada: Arrived today! I took it out of the box and played with it for a bit, it seems to have gotten here safely and everything works great, SD card doesn't have any dick pics on it (could be a plus or a minus, i guess), overall I'm very satisfied. Thank you!

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

Nikon TC-16A modified so that it works with DSLRs
Nikon 35mm f/1.8

Hey I'm interested in these two, sent you a PM to talk shipping costs.

edit: and money sent.

Vayra fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Dec 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

For the record, I received the money, the lens and TC will be shipped out on the 2nd. Phone posting now, I’ll edit my original post later.

Got the lens and TC today, looks great, was carefully packed, thanks!