Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
I want that astia

Shipping to T3J1L8 Canada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

Just your luck, Canada Post's tools are down right now.

Call it $5, so $45usd total?

I can do Paypal or interac if you want to use that.

let's do paypal

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
sent!

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Astia arrived today. Thanks!

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Welp. Selling a bunch of film stuff I can't justify keeping. More photos available by request

I live in Canada, and with the current Canada Post strike looming I am not sure what kind of shipping I can promise, but FedEx has quotes in the $30-40 range after doing some quick estimates. I will have to get back to you with more accurate quotes later. Alternatively you can wait until the strike is over, if there is one.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju-II) - $100 CAD - sold to eggsovereasy

Nikon F100 w/ eye cup - $150 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Nikkor AF 70-300 4.5-5.6 G w/ lens hood - $100 CAD
Nikkor AF 28-80 3.3-5.6 G - $40 CAD (a k-rock favorite :woop:)

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm 1.7 lens, power winder, and bellows - $60 CAD
Truthfully never shot any rolls with this because I bought it as a replacement for an older ME Super and never got around to using it. But it's in really good condition along with the lens. Shutter and metering all seem fine when firing it blank.
I've never used the winder with film either, but it works though a bit dusty.

Pentax Spotmatic F kit - $200 CAD - currently claimed by Helen Highwater
SMC Takumar 55mm 1.8
Super-Takumar 105mm 2.8 w/ hood (ignore the 100mm label on the hood, it fits both 100 and 105)
Super-Takumar 50mm 1.4 (first run, not radioactive)
Macro-Takumar 50mm 4 (swirl marks on lens from improper cleaning, does not affect picture noticeably)
Soligor 35mm 2.8
Extension tube set
Shot a few rolls through this and had zero issues. Camera and lenses (unless otherwise specified) are in supremely good shape and operate smoothly. Light meter is accurate with the proper battery adapter.

Olympus PEN EE2 half frame camera - $40 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM

Olympus XA - $100 CAD - sold to Geektox

Nishika N8000 3D camera - $40 - Sold to Geektox

Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20 - sold to Shellman

Mamiya C220 kit - $450 CAD
80mm 2.8 chrome Sekor lens w/ front cap (shutter used to stick but I dismantled and cleaned myself, no issues anymore)
180mm 3.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps
Waist-level finder
Prism finder (not metered)
Shot a bunch of rolls through this and had no issues. All of the lenses seem to run a bit slow in the 1 second range when using them in the cold (like below freezing temperatures) but YMMV.
Some dust in the prism finder and on the ground glass but too scared to take apart and clean. Everything operates nice and smoothly. Very few minor scuffs.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 14, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Sure, that'll give me time to find out how big of a box I need and how much it weighs.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

Bud posted:

Relieved to not see my old Oly SP in the list.

Yeah I am keeping that 35 SP because it's great, my parents' old Canon AE-1 for obvious reasons, a Nikon F3HP + a few primes, and my GW690II.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Post updated with who's claimed what based on who replied or PM'd me first.

BANME.sh posted:

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju-II) - $100 CAD - sold to eggsovereasy
Nikon F100 w/ eye cup - $150 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Pentax Spotmatic F kit - $200 CAD - currently claimed by Helen Highwater
Olympus PEN EE2 half frame camera - $40 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Olympus XA - $100 CAD - sold to Geektox
Nishika N8000 3D camera - $40 - sold to Geektox
Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20 - sold to Shellman

We find out if Canada Post goes on strike tomorrow. If so, I can ship by FedEx if you want the cameras asap or I don't mind waiting it out. I have no idea how long the strike will last.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 14, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
No problem, Wild EEPROM had it claimed next. Messages with postage quotes have been sent.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
payment received from eggsovereasy and Wild EEPROM

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Boxed up and shipping labels printed for:

F100 & EE-2 for Wild EEPROM
Kyocera Samurai for Shellman

Tracking sent by PM

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Reposting some of my film stuff I have for sale still.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

AF Nikkor 70-300 4.5-5.6 G w/ lens hood - $100 CAD (~77 USD)
AF Nikkor 28-80 3.3-5.6 G - $40 CAD (~30 USD)
Buy both for $120 CAD (~92 USD). Both in great shape, no issues.
The F100 in this pic has been sold

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm 1.7 lens, power winder, and bellows - $60 CAD (~46 USD)
Truthfully never shot any rolls with this because I bought it as a replacement for an older ME Super and never got around to using it. But it's in really good condition along with the lens. Shutter and metering all seem fine when firing it blank.
I've never used the winder with film either, but it works, though a bit dusty.

Mamiya C220 kit - $450 CAD (~346 USD)
80mm 2.8 chrome Sekor lens w/ front cap (shutter used to stick but I dismantled and cleaned myself, no issues anymore)
180mm 4.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps (heliar clone - swirly bokeh!!!)
Waist-level finder
Shot a bunch of rolls through this and had no issues. All of the lenses seem to run a bit slow in the 1 second range when using them in the cold (like below freezing temperatures) but YMMV.
Some dust in the prism finder and on the ground glass but too scared to take apart and clean. Everything operates nice and smoothly. Very few minor scuffs.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 18, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
If it's all b&w I'm interested.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

BANME.sh posted:

Reposting some of my film stuff I have for sale still.

Mamiya C220 kit - $400 CAD (~305 USD)
180mm 4.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps (heliar clone - swirly bokeh!!!)
Waist-level finder

Price drop. Somebody buy this from me

Everything is in fantastic condition. The body has a few very minor scuffs, mostly on the bottom. The lenses have a few specs of dust but no haze or swirls. A few scuffs as well, but nothing on the glass.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Aug 3, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
From a way back, Helen highwater paid me for the spotmatic kit and I shipped it tonight.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Nope sorry, sold it locally

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Glad to hear you didn't have any problems with it. Shame you couldn't put it to more use.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Interest check on a Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AI-S lens.

I'd rate it EX+ with front and rear caps plus original metal lens hood (HS-11)

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

Bizzaro Quik posted:

- Nikkor 85mm 1.4 AIS

Just to satisfy my own curiosity what price would you ask for this?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

Bizzaro Quik posted:

$500 shipped? Let me know if you think that's too high. The lens is in absolutely perfect condition. Just paid about $75 to have it professionally CLA'd locally.

Nah that's probably a fair price but I can't afford it right now. I was just wondering if you were letting it go for a silly bargain price for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
edit: wtf wrong thread

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 18, 2016