Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Pretty fly for a gay guy :D

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/isis-throws-15-year-old-boy-off-building-for-being-gay/

quote:

MURDERED: A prisoner being thrown from a roof by ISIS (Daily Star)

The Advocate reported, via Religion of Peace:

Militants with the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria have reportedly thrown a 15-year-old boy from the roof of a building in the northern Syrian city of Deir ez-Sor, reports ARA News.

Friday’s execution is the latest report of deadly violence targeting those believed to be (or accused of being) gay in the Middle Eastern regions controlled by the the terrorist group also known as ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh.

As with other antigay executions, the young man’s murder was conducted in front of a large crowd, who watched as militants bound and blindfolded the 15-year-old, before throwing him off the roof to his death. In similar incidents over the past year, victims who have survived the fall have been stoned to death by militants and residents waiting on the ground. Other executions have contained beheadings of people thought to be LGBT or otherwise at odds with the group’s radical interpretation of Islam.

ARA News reports that the young boy was allegedly arrested “in the house of an ISIS leader” on Thursday. That leader, identified by the news site as Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, was also sentenced to death by a Sharia court, but militants convinced leaders to strip al-Jazrawi of his position, and send him to fight on the front lines in Iraq.

According to the militants’ interpretation of Islam — which many Muslim clerics have denounced as wholly un-Islamic — Sharia law requires those convicted of the “crime” of homosexuality to be thrown from the tallest building in the city where the victim was arrested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

we should invite all of these people to move to our countries asap

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that poo poo is all really oddly specific it's like they're just making it up as they go

like surely 1500 years ago the average town didn't even have a building tall enough to really hurt you why would they write that?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

that poo poo is all really oddly specific it's like they're just making it up as they go

like surely 1500 years ago the average town didn't even have a building tall enough to really hurt you why would they write that?

Nice casual racism from noted excellent poster Moridin920.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

another reminder that ISIS is bad unlike the many, many other stories

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"The average town couldn't possibly have something with two floors!" - a retard

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

Nice casual racism from noted excellent poster Moridin920.

that's not casually racist I don't think the average town anywhere on earth had a building taller than one story c. 600 AD or whenever the Koran was written

In fact I think the Middle East at the time was making GBS threads all over Europe, so to speak.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

that's not casually racist I don't think the average town anywhere on earth had a building taller than one story c. 600 AD or whenever the Koran was written

In fact I think the Middle East at the time was making GBS threads all over Europe, so to speak.

Do you really believe the technology behind building a ladder and a second floor to a building is some sort of modern art?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

The Hadith says of gays to turn their houses upside down (along with like four other recommended ways of killing gays like setting them on fire!), illiterate retards think this means throwing people off of buildings, thus gays are thrown off of buildings

The Hadith gives a whole bunch of ridiculous ways to kill gays like setting them on fire but they choose the ambiguous one to follow I guess

glowstick party tonight fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 7, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

the Roman Colosseum was built in 80 AD and is 157' tall

you're a retard

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do you really believe the technology behind building a ladder and a second floor to a building is some sort of modern art?

do you really believe the average town in 600AD was anything more than a bunch of farmers and herders and some residences?

symbolic posted:

the Roman Colosseum was built in 80 AD and is 157' tall

you're a retard

uh the Colosseum is in Rome fuckface the biggest most important city in the ancient world

I'm talking about the average gently caress off peasant serf village on the road

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I guess he'll never get head at a major corporation.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Can we start referring to ISIS/ISIL/DAESH as Allahbama now?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Someone called him a fairy, and they figured...

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Batman threw a guy off the roof of a small building and it didn't kill him. Maybe Batman's true identity is Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

do you really believe the average town in 600AD was anything more than a bunch of farmers and herders and some residences?

Thanks for yet again proving your complete ignorance of anything beyond your own life.

Are you aware of these things called barns?

You are such a waste of oxygen, kill yourself.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

uh the Colosseum is in Rome fuckface the biggest most important city in the ancient world

I'm talking about the average gently caress off peasant serf village on the road
if the Romans can make a 15 story arena in 80 AD, i would think most places would have copied their innovation of stairs over 500 years later

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
fertile crescent predates rome

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
a second goat has hit the mud brick building

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"A barn? A silo? A building taller than 12 feet? Nay. Those things are beyond the skill and imagination of the common peasant. 'Tis better for us to think of things we can do well, like shitpost and learn nothing from 13 mandatory years of education"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im not sure about this isis clan. hrm

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Here's a challenge for you moridin: build a building tall enough to fall off of and die, then do it.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

did anyone make a joke about throwing three olives from the top of his building yet

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:cripes:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol you guys are hella sperging out about an off the cuff joke I'm sorry next time I'll properly research the state of rural post-Roman collapse Europe

I'm p sure you can survive being thrown off the average barn fwiw

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

lol you guys are hella sperging out about an off the cuff joke I'm sorry next time I'll properly research the state of rural post-Roman collapse Europe

No, its just the fact that you're a loving idiot, and your punchable personality comes across very well in text

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
alright now we've really hosed up this thread. OP just close this and start it again and everyone post the same thing until that building comment, lets see if we can do it right this time guys

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i will get drunk and conduct experiments

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like what I'm saying is there wasn't a 30 story high rise in the average town back in 600AD you know what I mean it's like some broken bones versus certain death

the spirit of the law is being forgotten

No, its just the fact that you're a loving idiot, and your punchable personality comes across very well in text

i think you're really mad for no reason maybe you should relax friend

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

mdm posted:

The Hadith says of gays to turn their houses upside down (along with like four other recommended ways of killing gays like setting them on fire!), illiterate retards think this means throwing people off of buildings, thus gays are thrown off of buildings

The Hadith gives a whole bunch of ridiculous ways to kill gays like setting them on fire but they choose the ambiguous one to follow I guess

That's a pretty big leap of an interpretation, but I can understand why they do it cause how the hell are you supposed to turn someone's house upside down? And even if you managed to "flip that house" (hehe), if the house is box shaped you didn't really do anything except make their ceiling their new floor? Can a theologian help me with this please?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I WILL TURN HIS CAR AROUND IF YOU KEEP PLAYING GRABASS

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

you don't have to have a PhD to figure that they had stairs a couple hundred years after the fall of Rome

also if you survive, they still pelt your rear end with rocks when you land, so it's not like you're instantly exonerated if you're thrown off Ahmed's barn and live

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Disheartening to hear ISIS has established a presence in Alabama.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
welcome to my big gay jumping barn

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

you don't have to have a PhD to figure that they had stairs hundreds of years after the fall of Rome

also if you survive, they still pelt your rear end with rocks when you land, so it's not like you're instantly exonerated if you fall off Ahmed's barn and live

how many stairs do you think the average village had?

symbolic posted:

also if you survive, they still pelt your rear end with rocks when you land, so it's not like you're instantly exonerated if you're thrown off Ahmed's barn and live

do you know that or are you just assuming things now?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I guess he'll never get head at a major corporation.

*looks at manual*

yep that checks out

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

how many stairs do you think the average village had?
let me whip out my Big Book of Mesopotamian Stair History

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*two goat herders meet in a field and eye each other suspiciously*

herder #1: ...do you have stairs in your house?"

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

You FUCKS! loving talking about buildings, loving BUILDINGS! gently caress! BUILDINGS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

shut the gently caress up

• Locked thread