Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Moridin920 posted:

alright fair enough

If nothing else they could throw them off a watchtower or fort. Think of watchtowers and forts you have seen in movies. Or a mosque although climbing up the pointy thing could present issues esp if youre trying to pull someone who doesnt want to go up there

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think we need to start cutting ISIS some slack. I mean, after the French revolution even Frenchies did a whole lot of bad poo poo for a while before calming down.
Why can't we extend to ISIS the same sort of willful ignorance that we do to the new South African government when it openly supports corrective rape of lesbians or w/e?

We spent an awful lot of money parading tanks around the region and it's darn inconsiderate of the locals to make us look foolish by being so horrifyingly barbaric all the time

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Slugnoid posted:

terrorists win

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
death to israel and down with their false caliph puppet, inshallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Kid was probably being raped by the isis leader, then the leader claimed he was seduced when caught. Gross.

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

12gaugelobotomy posted:

Can we start referring to ISIS/ISIL/DAESH as Allahbama now?

Everybody ignore the loving retards on the first page arguing about barn heights and stairs and praise this Goon instead.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
This is S'tev Obama and this is Infidel Throwing

*ISIS Jackass theme plays*

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Goon God?!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

H.H posted:

almost all mosques used minarets for the muezzin to call the faithful to prayer. every muslim settlement had a mosque, and if i'm not mistaken there is a hadith that each mosque should be in a direct line of sight from two other mosques.

/end of stupid argument

next: why medieval western Europe had advanced architecture as seen in Benedictine monasteries.

gotta remember people are retarded and think people lived in loving mud huts in an empty field or desert until medieval times or something

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

i loved italy for the chickens.

Aztec was another fun one.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Haven't they been doing this for over a year?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*in boddicker voice*

can ya FLY, rabi

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
im gonna make a art piece"game" where you play the blindfolded gay fifteen year old boy for oculus rift

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

somuch_gravy posted:

im gonna make a art piece"game" where you play the blindfolded gay fifteen year old boy for oculus rift

Nice game design idea. The blindfold will really cut down on code and asset requirements.

edit: in fact you could get rid of the oculus rift entirely and just go with an actual blindfold.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
i like how you think.
im gonna get the kickstarter together and post it here later

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So is the trick to being gay around ISIS to live in a town where the tallest building is one floor?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

somuch_gravy posted:

AAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAAaa: A Reckless Disregard for Morality.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I had pretty high hopes for this thread

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

he didn't fly so good

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

After what they did to you OP I'm legit impressed you came back and started posting about it

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Booblord Zagats posted:

After what they did to you OP I'm legit impressed you came back and started posting about it

:golfclap:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hope he had a nice trip

we probably wont see him next fall. :downs:

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

ISIS throws Lame Teen off building

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

:eyepop:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
imagine being caught being gay in Dubai

I wonder if they built a special gay-tossing platform onto the burj

would there be a line for it like the poop trucks?

I have so many questions

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

VectorSigma posted:

did anyone make a joke about throwing three olives from the top of his building yet

Joke?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

So is the trick to being gay around ISIS to live in a town where the tallest building is one floor?

Naw, you just gotta exclusively rape kids. They love that poo poo.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

Actually they have considered this so if you survive the fall they just stone you there and then

Such an ingenious people :allears: and so willing to blend tradition and practicality

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
like what if they threw a gay off the building and the gay just kinda floated away

would they change?????????

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*children laugh and play in the condo pool of an upscale dallas neighborhood unaware of what is about to come crashing down onto them from above*

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

symbolic posted:

another reminder that ISIS is bad unlike the many, many other stories

They are only doing what most goons secretly want to do.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

*children laugh and play in the condo pool of an upscale dallas neighborhood unaware of what is about to come crashing down onto them from above*

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

:vince:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cartouche posted:

They are only doing what most goons secretly want to do.

Secretly?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

welp

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?

Robo Reagan posted:

in all seriousness tho how is this going to affect man love thursdays?

Yeah. The first thing I thought to myself when I saw the story was "Well, we can count on Afghanistan to resist ISIS control then" (if ISIS ever wanted to walk the graveyard of empires). Even the Taliban can't get enough dick on Thursdays.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robo Reagan posted:

plus the guys who genocide another group typically write in their history books that the genocided dudes totally deserved it

i gotta say, it really cheapens the word genocide to apply it to the ancient world when you're talking about killing everyone in a town of like, 3000 people. still horrible but it's not exactly Rwanda is it?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Larry Parrish posted:

i gotta say, it really cheapens the word genocide to apply it to the ancient world when you're talking about killing everyone in a town of like, 3000 people. still horrible but it's not exactly Rwanda is it?

you've got it all backwards; statistically speaking those massacres in the ancient world were far more significant than modern atrocities because there were less people overall

genocide is tied into racism which is a more recent invention

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you've got it all backwards; statistically speaking those massacres in the ancient world were far more significant than modern atrocities because there were less people overall

genocide is tied into racism which is a more recent invention

yeah back then killing all the men and enslaving all the women was just called "war"

though "lets wipe neighboring tribe off the map" is arguably pretty much the same as genocide. after all, most modern genocides were for ethnic groups, not entire races (jews are white lol)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Luvcow posted:

*two goat herders meet in a field and eye each other suspiciously*

herder #1: ...do you have stairs in your house?"

by allah i am protected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
lets be fair here, the taliban really was sincere about stomping out boy loving.

The Taliban gone, the tradition of sodomy returns to Kandahar. Bearded men, accompanied by their “ashna” (beloved boys) are again openly visible on the streets.

The Taliban had forbidden the Pashtun tradition of “ashna”, the grooming of favourite boys for sexual pleasure. In one of his first acts in 1994, Mullah Omar freed a boy who was being fought over by two Mujaheddin warlords in Kandahar, who had started firing artillery rounds at each other’s positions, destroying part of the city. Called to mediate in other such affairs, the Taliban movement quickly implanted itself in Kandahari society.

The Taliban quickly applied their medieval rules to those caught practising sodomy: they were forced to stand under a stone wall, which was felled on top of them. Eye witnesses in Kandahar speak of the change under the Taliban, and the subsequent return of the ashna.

One witness is the soldier Torjan. “In the later Mujaheddin years”, he told the British newspaper The Times, “more and more soldiers would take boys by force and keep them for as long as they wished. When the Taliban came, they were very strict about the ban”. However, the streets of Kandahar are now full of bearded men (usually married with families), walking openly accompanied by 15- or 16-year-old boys.

• Locked thread