Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

imagine being caught being gay in Dubai

I wonder if they built a special gay-tossing platform onto the burj

would there be a line for it like the poop trucks?

I have so many questions

men in the UAE are just incredibly gay, in general. it doesn't seem to bother anyone. homosexuality is technically illegal but so is adultery and everyone there does that, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Like you know all that bible crap Christian fundamentalists have about hating gays? They probably meant pashto boy loving not like two adult men having jo sessions

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 7, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

men in the UAE are just incredibly gay, in general. it doesn't seem to bother anyone. homosexuality is technically illegal but so is adultery and everyone there does that, too.

My understanding is that for arabs it works on ancient Roman/prison rules i. e. It's only gay if you take it in the rear end

Is this true?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

My understanding is that for arabs it works on ancient Roman/prison rules i. e. It's only gay if you take it in the rear end

Is this true?

idk or care what happens in their bedrooms but last I was in the emirates the popular trend among young males 18-30 was to wear short shorts and walk around in public holding hands

like in the same way that young men in america play bad video games and drink bad beer together, that's just what they do

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
He flew too close to the gay sun and went down flaming.

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?

Mange Mite posted:

lets be fair here, the taliban really was sincere about stomping out boy loving.

I don't want to continue a derail about Afghan politics, but the Taliban I met were just as backwards and down for boy loving as the next Afghan. Kandahar is the center of power of the Taliban, and they did all sorts of drastic poo poo as political statements. However, many of those policies were not enforced outside of major military pushes for the same reason Afghanistan is the hellhole it's always been. Poverty, mountains, and tribal rivalries. There's no way to govern the place without bringing its infrastructure in at least the 20th century if not the 21st.

The way they put it was: "Women are a duty, and boys are for pleasure."

Elpato fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 7, 2016

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Maybe throwing your boy off a watchtower is the Mullah's version of "hit it and quit it".

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Elpato posted:

I don't want to continue a derail about Afghan politics, but the Taliban I met were just as backwards and down for boy loving as the next Afghan. Kandahar is the center of power of the Taliban, and they did all sorts of drastic poo poo as political statements. However, many of those policies were not enforced outside of major military pushes for the same reason Afghanistan is the hellhole it's always been. Poverty, mountains, and tribal rivalries. There's no way to govern the place without bringing its infrastructure in at least the 20th century if not the 21st.

The way they put it was: "Women are a duty, and boys are for pleasure."

why did you meet taliban and not kill them

or was this before killing them

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why did you meet taliban and not kill them

or was this before killing them

Was making friends and infuencing people. Even the worst people.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Elpato posted:

Was making friends and infuencing people. Even the worst people.

death is influential

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If every American soldier had... stay with me now... Net Guns, they could safely catch these falling gays.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

If every American soldier had... stay with me now... Net Guns, they could safely catch these falling gays.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i think the answer is more catholic priests

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

should have performed a flying elbow on some unsuspecting chump below. That would have been epic. Also, isisland seems like a lovely place to live.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
dumb religion, also college kids are stupid

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
one time my buds blind folded me and threwe me in the pool it was great good times

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Rivethead posted:

Also, isisland seems like a lovely place to live.

Apparently it's better than Finland.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can we get some pictures of buildings in the Middle East?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

de_dust posted:

i think it's really wrong for us to pass judgement on their throw-gays-from-rooftop-ways as it's their culture and who are we to judge?

on the other hand im against this sort of practice. i am an extremely conflicted liberal cuck, maybe we could politely ask them to stop?

foolish liberal, the true path is to not bring it up with them

the musselmen only think they have gays because the west tells them they have gays

look at Moonman Achmedmanijihad, he said he thought Iran had no gay people but then he found some after the west told him he had a gay problem and then the killings started

it's the west's fault. The west is killing the gays.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i imagine that the buildings werent that tall when that law was first introduced 1400 or whatever years ago

but then all the people in the cities were like "drat, why dont i have the tallest building in the city, i want to see some gay guys thrown off my roof every day"

and it turned into a race to have the tallest building

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i mean poo poo after a bunch of angry people invade your house so they can throw a squealing guy off the roof they're probably to throw you a pretty awesome house party to make up for it, who wouldn't want that

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
A good start :D Just kidding.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
If he was gay he was pretty used to going down.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
fun fact: the burj khalifa was built with a big fuckin diving board at the very top and the owners were planning to make a huge racket charging execution fees but the government hosed them over instead, THANKS OBAMA

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

fun fact: the burj khalifa was built with a big fuckin diving board at the very top and the owners were planning to make a huge racket charging execution fees but the government hosed them over instead, THANKS OBAMA

he ruins EVERYTHING

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

hemale in pain posted:

Naw, you just gotta exclusively rape kids. They love that poo poo.

not this time

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
they were even planning out a game show where contestants scored points depending on how close the condemned landed to the center of a giant target on the pavement, painted to represent which circle of hell the gay dude splashed in, the host was going to be david suchet dressed up as satan

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

one time my buds blind folded me and threwe me in the pool it was great good times

how wrecked was your hole??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

quote:

ARA News reports that the young boy was allegedly arrested “in the house of an ISIS leader” on Thursday. That leader, identified by the news site as Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, was also sentenced to death by a Sharia court, but militants convinced leaders to strip al-Jazrawi of his position, and send him to fight on the front lines in Iraq.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

i imagine that the buildings werent that tall when that law was first introduced 1400 or whatever years ago

but then all the people in the cities were like "drat, why dont i have the tallest building in the city, i want to see some gay guys thrown off my roof every day"

and it turned into a race to have the tallest building

i think once upon a time the tallest building was probably a mosque lol right off the top of the turret now that's god's wrath

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

ARA News reports that the young boy was allegedly arrested “in the house of an ISIS leader” on Thursday. That leader, identified by the news site as Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, was also sentenced to death by a Sharia court, but militants convinced leaders to strip al-Jazrawi of his position, and send him to fight on the front lines in Iraq.

... some kind of suicide squad

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I wonder if they built a special gay-tossing platform onto the burj

Yes, actually.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

My Q-Face posted:

Yes, actually.

holy poo poo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Religion of Peace y'all

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
People keep ignoring the stoning part after the fall.

That's whats crucial to this. The whole town gets to have a go at you with rocks.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Microwaves Mom posted:

People keep ignoring the stoning part after the fall.

That's whats crucial to this. The whole town gets to have a go at you with rocks.

People keep ignoring the fact that the Hadith says no such thing, which was really Moridin's point.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

My Q-Face posted:

People keep ignoring the fact that the Hadith says no such thing, which was really Moridin's point.

throwing them off a building is fine, but stoning? that's just crossing the line, buster! :mad:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

My Q-Face posted:

That's stonin talk buster! :colbert:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

My Q-Face posted:

i thought Moridin's point was that they couldn't have done that back in 600 AD because they didn't have tall buildings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
itt goons split hairs about what level of capital punishment is acceptable wrt gays in Islam

• Locked thread