Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think theres misconception about what size animal lamb comes from. The layperson wouldnt be able to tell a lamb from mutton they both look like full grown sheep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:

Necros posted:

do your sisters goats ever piss on themselves? last weekend i watched one of my cousins goats pee in he own face and it seemed like he was totally cool with it.

My sister doesn't have goats, but I do prefer goat over lamb

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

My sister doesn't have goats, but I do prefer goat over lamb

i was using my phone to post and im a little retared im sorry

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
poo poo is spicy eh

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I call it air-a-goo-la to piss off my wife.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i call it gabigool bc i pretend to have watched the sopranos even though i have never seen a single episode

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Isaac posted:

I think theres misconception about what size animal lamb comes from. The layperson wouldnt be able to tell a lamb from mutton they both look like full grown sheep.

well then is there like a veal version where i can be sure a baby animal is involved

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

The Goatfather posted:

well then is there like a veal version where i can be sure a baby animal is involved

do you pee on your own face? i think i just learned its a regular thing goats do.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Necros posted:

do you pee on your own face? i think i just learned its a regular thing goats do.

yea it owns

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Arugula is gr8

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Put the arugula on the pasta, this is an Italian.

No. 6 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jan 8, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

nomadologique posted:

i call it gabigool bc i pretend to have watched the sopranos even though i have never seen a single episode

vaffonculo! is the other itallian thing they say in that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Mutton is super tasty and I wish I could reliably get it in the US

• Locked thread