Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You know who has some big knockers are the two broke girls from that TV show whose name escapes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Maoist Pussy posted:

When I first saw black people, I thought they were made of chocolate and I wanted to lick them.

Guess what- I still do!

What the gently caress, who would masterprobate MP. he (or she) coo.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
this just looks like a bad psf gone wrung

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Applewhite posted:

No but GIS isn't doing her rack any favors I can tell you that.

nws http://i.imgur.com/KJ7eA9u.gif

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

You know who has some big knockers are the two broke girls from that TV show whose name escapes me.

Ha!

naem
May 29, 2011

I met a girl with yellow eyes one time. Yellow. Probably a werewolf

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Applewhite posted:

broad city?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I am the only member of my immediate family with blue eyes.

I am the antichrist.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

She's attractive.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

they cure for that is that you cum right in there eye op, just spray it right in there
i dont spray so much as spurt
will the plan still work :ohdear:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am the antichrist.
whats up, navin r johnson?

naem
May 29, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am the antichrist.

daywalker :stare:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

naem posted:

daywalker :stare:

I have incredibly pale white skin and yet do not sunburn. My innate evil is the ultimate sunblock.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Did anyone else in high school have a teacher divide your class by eye color to give you a lesson racism or something? We did and the hierarchy was blue > green > hazel > brown All that taught me was that my blue eyes made me part of an elite few who get arbitrary privileges that the brown-eyed rabble don't, as it should be.

Rosalind fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jan 8, 2016

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Fonzarelli posted:

I've got green eyes, the best eye colour. Brown is boring and blue is reserved for villains. Lol if you're a blonde man with blue eyes

This true. We are the rarest, most recessive of breeds.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8mCHbOrs

Some teacher lady back in the 70s did an experiment where she got a bunch of kids to hate each other for having the wrong eye color

I had to do this as a kid. Unfortunately, I was scheduled for a dentist's appointment and could only do a half day. Really hosed up my view of 50% of the world population.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

Probably a Witcher.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This girl at work wears blue contacts, freaks me out.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8mCHbOrs

Some teacher lady back in the 70s did an experiment where she got a bunch of kids to hate each other for having the wrong eye color

My sociology prof did this except all he did was separate us. I thought he was a genius but now I know he's an unoriginal hack, thanks QUEEN CAUCUS.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

naem posted:

Contacts

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I have blue eyes

I keep them in my freezer

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Airborne Viking posted:

My sociology prof did this except all he did was separate us. I thought he was a genius but now I know he's an unoriginal hack, thanks QUEEN CAUCUS.

did you get his eye color? You know you can't trust them poo eyes. :tinfoil:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Once dates a girl whose dad would seriously not trust anyone that had blue or green eyes with brown flecks. He'd always say, "That means they are so full of poo poo that it's coming out their eyes."
I though he was kidding until he left a restaurant after getting a good look at the waiters eyes.
Dude was unhinged, of course.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

Once dates a girl whose dad would seriously not trust anyone that had blue or green eyes with brown flecks. He'd always say, "That means they are so full of poo poo that it's coming out their eyes."
I though he was kidding until he left a restaurant after getting a good look at the waiters eyes.
Dude was unhinged, of course.

you wait till he walks in on you loving his daughter, and then you stare right at him and pop out your contacts

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Fonzarelli posted:

I've got green eyes, the best eye colour. Brown is boring and blue is reserved for villains. Lol if you're a blonde man with blue eyes

Automatic Slim posted:

This true. We are the rarest, most recessive of breeds.

I had to do this as a kid. Unfortunately, I was scheduled for a dentist's appointment and could only do a half day. Really hosed up my view of 50% of the world population.

I've got you all beat: I have one blue eye and one green eye. It's incredibly rare, and makes me feel like a really special snowflake.

The only combo that's even more rare is one brown/one green. David Bowie has that. It's like 1 in 10 million or something.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Aren't chimera features like that mean you ate a twin or something

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Brave New World posted:

I've got you all beat: I have one blue eye and one green eye. It's incredibly rare, and makes me feel like a really special snowflake.

The only combo that's even more rare is one brown/one green. David Bowie has that. It's like 1 in 10 million or something.

David Bowie has 2 blue eyes. The pupil on one of them is permanently dilated from him getting punched when he was a kid, and that changes the way the light hits the damaged eye, making it look like it's a different color.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
My eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes grey. At one point in my life I had three different IDs each with a different eye color listed. I dunno why my eyes do this

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am the antichrist.

You're adopted.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I wonder if albinos try to rationalize their weird-rear end eyes the same way blue-eyed people do.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My neighbor's mom when I was a kid had a blue and a brown eye. So did their dog. :3:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

did you get his eye color? You know you can't trust them poo eyes. :tinfoil:
I actually don't remember, I was just shove in with a bunch of asians who had brown eyes. We cooked some cats and ate them.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Vacation Tenzin posted:

You're adopted.

Hail Satan.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

No one knows what it's like

To be the Batman

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
is the cat the moon?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Crow_Rodeo posted:

My eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes grey. At one point in my life I had three different IDs each with a different eye color listed. I dunno why my eyes do this

Same, except as I've gotten older they have drifted to be mostly a greenish. They still shift based on the outdoor light conditions, but definitely not as much as when I was younger.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

everyone with pale eyes is a loving weirdo i've never met anyone normal with pale eyes somethign about those genes man...

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015

Jesus Christ posted:

is the cat the moon?

She has grey eyes.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Women with bright blue or green eyes are amazing. Except when they're fat. Or ugly.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

RaceBannon posted:

Women with bright blue or green eyes are amazing. Except when they're fat. Or ugly.

The Louis ck bit about things being Amazing

Like if that's amazing to you, what else is, and what word do you use when something actually amazing happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

it's blue or nothing baby

• Locked thread