Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Sure, I won't be inviting any Qalian's to my children's birthdays, but sure they can become valuable parts of our society. I'll be needing farmhands and there are always service jobs that require doing. Bogs are going un-sniffed and someone needs to inhale that air so the rest of us don't have to when the wind changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BTW, Hats deserves a round of applause from this thread.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I just want to read the mod doc and the scum docs. Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Max posted:

Now, execute KOB.

:aa:

:laffo:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
ASIINA LOCK YOUR THREAD!!

The post-game chat will happen simultaneously in the recruitment thread, let me just write up the end-game flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
One final post:

Good work everyone. Things are going to get a little tense in the post-game, but at this exact moment, I am nothing but pleased with this thread, with the game as a whole, and especially with you guys. I hope to see you all around in future games.

But probably not a Soldiers game. Not for at least a year. This was just absolutely exhausting.

But in a good way?

Such is life.

:hist101:

• Locked thread