Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

How about judging people on their actions, their character and their opinions

Rather than their race or gender

Fluo fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Deceitful Penguin would love to have Maggie Thatcher rule over him

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Deceitful Penguin posted:

how about actually reading some of the people that aren't of the single biggest group there, just for the hell of it

whoah what a hard thing

also lol with the timely references to relevant poo poo re britpol
women are still not equal, lol. and drat if you think a problem in the anglosphere literature world (hint: britain has the same problem, only even further complicated by class issues)

the problem is that all these dudes always pick the white dudes, even when my country is 10% foreign (even if most of them are 'white') itīs about a change of thought and understanding how its way harder to this

gently caress, I mean part of it is just having to think at all about what you're reading, then usually finding out that shitloads of what your read is white dudes

Ok Doctor Rubella here, I'm just going to remove the toy car that seems to be lodged up your butt

• Locked thread