Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like the idea of improving your life by completely excluding a group based on skin color, gender, and/or sexual orientation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Someone please repost the first picture in that article because I'm phone posting at work but everyone should see this

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Just checked my kindle library, looks like everyone in there is definitely a guy, and most likely white. No indications as to whether they like to touch dicks though. Welp, this pattern hasn't really steered me wrong, I think I'll stick with it

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I do read a lot of sci fi, so there's a pretty good chance some of the authors in my library are high functioning autists does that count in SJW politics?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

katlington posted:

Anne rice! how can you read a lot of scifi and not read ann rice?

Why are you people giving me recommendations I'm not trying to do this stupid challenge I just want to know if my cismale autist authors count as minorities

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

KiteAuraan posted:

Do Mariama Ba and Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o count because they are African? Or are they out because they're cis and het?

Sorry not enough points on the minority scorecard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

rabble rabble posted:

is the key to getting a thread to go 6+ pages now just posting any random loving link from xojane, is that what we've become

Sad that a community based on a website that makes fun of stupid things on the internet would come to this...

• Locked thread