Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

I can't believe that the OP of this thread doesn't mention that Hotaru's VA was Azusa in K-ON, Mio in MM!....

Good.

Come at me, Namtab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Baal posted:

I decided to stick with one role, because if I didn't then Keiji Fujiwara's would become two paragraphs.

Who gives a gently caress about the cousin from SAO when there's K-ON in her history

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Namtab posted:

Who gives a gently caress about the cousin from SAO when there's K-ON in her history

For better or worse, her seminal role is probably a show that's all-but-forbidden to discuss on this forum, and it ain't K-on.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

For better or worse, her seminal role is probably a show that's all-but-forbidden to discuss on this forum, and it ain't K-on.

Her seminal role is azusa from k-on, but her performance as Kirino on Oreimo, an anim that you won't get banned for mentioning exists or discussing in a non-creepy way, was competent .

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't care namtab

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

k-on is definitely the more important show

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Davincie posted:

k-on is definitely the more important show

These words should never be spoken

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Shinjobi posted:

your face should never be spoken

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Shinjobi posted:

What the heck?

Kytrarewn posted:

lol what the hell?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Blhue posted:

your face should never be spoken

:goleft:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The main girl is gonna get diabetes

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Namtab posted:

The main girl is gonna get diabetes

... moe

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I wonder if her hosed up eyes are how anime interprets glaucoma

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Namtab posted:

And then she gets a prescription for weed, which causes her to eat more dagashi, then they have to amputate her legs...

Very sad.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

pnumoman posted:

And then she gets a prescription for weed, which causes her to eat more dagashi, then they have to amputate her legs...

Very sad.

No, because even if she lived in a country that allowed it, cannabis has been discredited as a glaucoma treatment.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Namtab posted:

Ok, I'll admit, this one post got me to watch another episode or two. I reiterate sentiments posted earlier of how this feels less like a comedy and more like a quirky 20-min long snacks commercial.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Like ten posts over Hotaru's VA but nothing about the fact that Saya is Hibiki's VA?

What a world :-(

Incidentally I live about 45 minutes from a Japanese supermarket. We've got maybe 1/8th of what a proper dagashiya probably has, but I gotta get my hands on kinoko sticks before I die.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Idk who hibiki is, but I recognized the va from shirobako.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

MJP posted:

Like ten posts over Hotaru's VA but nothing about the fact that Saya is Hibiki's VA?

What a world :-(

Incidentally I live about 45 minutes from a Japanese supermarket. We've got maybe 1/8th of what a proper dagashiya probably has, but I gotta get my hands on kinoko sticks before I die.

yeah, that's actually kinda hosed up, because Hibiki is cooler than Saya

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dogsicle posted:

yeah, that's actually kinda hosed up, because Hibiki is cooler than Saya

I like Saya, or at least episode 1 Saya who had a resentful streak to her. It'd be nice if they kept her as a sarcastic resentful tsundere childhood friend, or at least an acerbic resentful tsundere childhood friend.

The small pupils kinda make her look intimidating and angry, can't explain why, but yeah, Hibiki is cool and Manami Numakura has a nice voice.

Linnaeus posted:

Idk who hibiki is, but I recognized the va from shirobako.

Hibiki Ganaha from Idolm@ster, and she's cool. Good taste in colors.

Her VA was also in Moyashimon - I think she was one of the A. Oryzae molecules or something. She was also Riko in Love Lab, which was pretty good too.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i recognized her as one of the tards from love lab

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Because k-on is better than imas

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Because k-on is better than imas

Apples and oranges. I have a goony as gently caress attachment to Im@s but Hibiki is good.

Both are p nice anime

Back to the topic, Gene Wilder is best girl

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

MJP posted:

Apples and oranges. I have a goony as gently caress attachment to Im@s but Hibiki is good.

Both are p nice anime

Back to the topic, Gene Wilder is best girl
Hibiki is #3 im@s, after Ritsuko and Takane.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Paracelsus posted:

My top 3 fluctuate depending on mood and situation but 2 of them are always Hibiki and Takane.

Miki is never among them

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Paracelsus posted:

Iori

Greblin
Mar 12, 2008
The two girl VA's have been doing a radio show together for like 6 years, and their interaction is pretty much the same as the show, except instead of sweets Hotaru's VA is obsessed with, it's big baps. And also sweets.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Greblin posted:

The two girl VA's have been doing a radio show together for like 6 years, and their interaction is pretty much the same as the show, except instead of sweets Hotaru's VA is obsessed with, it's big baps. And also sweets.

Tell me more about azusas va and her love for the good baps

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Namtab posted:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Namtab posted:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Rangpur posted:

Tell me more about azusas va and her love for the good baps ways to order this 'dagashi' poo poo online
Acknowledged the show is basically a 20 minute ad for Japanese novelty junk food but you know what? it's loving workin

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

:allears:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the ED for this is loving amazing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I want more gifs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hotaru is delightfully obsessed with snacks and its great.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Okay, sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI

Greblin posted:

Are there any translations of this? I am morbidly curious. Also there's never enough love out there for Manami Numakura, IMO.

Greblin
Mar 12, 2008

MJP posted:

Okay, sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI

Are there any translations of this? I am morbidly curious. Also there's never enough love out there for Manami Numakura, IMO.

As far as I know there isn't, the only translated stuff I've seen of HatsuRaji is the bit about Taketatsu wanting to touch Piccolo's antennae, which I can't find now.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

dogsicle posted:

the ED for this is loving amazing

hey! calorie queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Saw video title, saw the girl say "there's a difference between true and legal lolis" closed tab. gently caress you.

• Locked thread