Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
God this show is stupid, but in exactly the right ways.

Somehow I foresee a lot of avatars coming out of this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Typesetting for this show might be distressingly slow so far, but it makes my heart start pounding.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
It seems odd to say after an episode featuring so many nosebleeds, but there's just something really honest-feeling about the youthful exuberance and innocence of the characters in this show. Maybe it's because there are, for all intents and purposes, no adult characters (You-san is basically an overgrown 8 year old, after all) against which to measure the kids playing shopkeeper, but the atmosphere is just flawlessly crafted.

I just hope that a good translation eventually comes for it. Death seems to miss some of the characterization (Dagashi-tachi), Marxist adds unnecessary characterization, and Heartpound only just recently released the first episode.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Namtab posted:

Who gives a gently caress about the cousin from SAO when there's K-ON in her history

For better or worse, her seminal role is probably a show that's all-but-forbidden to discuss on this forum, and it ain't K-on.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, I think I've got one now! Sonic and chili dogs! Although I'm worried if that's just the iconic food he's always shown with like Bugs Bunny and carrots.

Is that really a necessary distinction?

There are characters associated with specific foods all over the place in anime.

Blondie with inarizushi in majikoi
Main girl with mame daifuku in nagasarete airantou.
Shinobu with blood doughnuts in monogatari.

They all check the same box, as far as I'm concerned.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOLuAwSFhqM

:cripes:

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
AFAIK: it always came out on Fridays. It comes out later in the day via Crunchyroll than it does through fansub groups, but I haven't noticed a difference. Just that one week they had to postpone the episode by a week to make way for some other TV event on that channel.

Saya and Hotaru still best couple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

• Locked thread