Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the first ep was awesome, really everything i wanted this anime to be. it's a bummer that there's only enough manga for one cour :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i wish spicy chicken potato fry was a real thing though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Funimation has the first episode up, for people who have been waiting

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

chumbler posted:

I am finally watching Dagashi Kashi. The dad's voice is perfect.

he's got good range. i especially liked him fawning over Pochi with Hotaru

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i never saw much in Saya, she's just the girl who likes him. Hotaru has a ton going on though, and i like her more because of it,

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Hotaru's too whacky for a romance.

okay, i get this

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

MJP posted:

Like ten posts over Hotaru's VA but nothing about the fact that Saya is Hibiki's VA?

What a world :-(

Incidentally I live about 45 minutes from a Japanese supermarket. We've got maybe 1/8th of what a proper dagashiya probably has, but I gotta get my hands on kinoko sticks before I die.

yeah, that's actually kinda hosed up, because Hibiki is cooler than Saya

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the ED for this is loving amazing

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

So this dumb thing arrived today

It's pretty neat, I don't eat candy much so this should last me a long time :)

was somebody selling a Dagashi Kashi set of that stuff or did you somehow assemble it piece by piece? i've seen some assorted sets online but they mostly have stuff that 1) wasn't in the series or 2) is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Finally this show gets a hot milf.

the milf/dilf ship sets sail

• Locked thread