Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i cant remember the last time i had breakfast. ive gotten in the routine of waking up 30 mintue sbefore work and taking a shower and going to work, then i eat a lunch, dinner, and second dinner. and since i ate a second dinner i cant fall asleep so i dont wake up until 30 minutes before work again, repeat ad nauseums.

SCIENCE GOONS; is this bad? breakfast is allegedly the most important meal of the day. how can i fix this? does it need fixing? please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Have you tried trying?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I do the exact thing OP except replace lunch, dinner, and second dinner with soylent.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i haven't eaten breakfast in months

you're just weak-willed

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

symbolic posted:

i haven't eaten breakfast in months

you're just weak-willed

i'm talkin years.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my grandpa used to say if you dont break your fast i'll break your neck

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I eat eggs potato and bisquit with gravy every day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreezy posted:

i'm talkin years.
still weak-willed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dave_Indeed posted:

Have you tried trying?

that would require trying

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op if u aren't a fattie meals don't matter so much

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jackyl posted:

op if u aren't a fattie meals don't matter so much

shouldnt it be the opposite

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
try heroin OP you won't care about skipping breakfast so much any more

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Enfield posted:

shouldnt it be the opposite

no, fats are incredibly obsessed with every meal that exists and also meals that don't exist

normal people don't really give a flying gently caress if they skip meals

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't even consider breakfast a meal and I don't eat in the morning unless it's like a single donut with my coffee or something. I don't get why in TV shows they show people eating breakfast with a huge plate of comically-large pancakes with a pat of butter on top, 15 strips of bacon, hash browns, and everything smothered in maple syrup, with a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice. I haven't eaten or gave a poo poo about morning breakfast since I was a kid, and then I just had a bowl of cereal and toast.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
There's nothing funny about breakfast

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
breakfast is something people do when staying in accomodations, like on a vacatin or a business trip. not in normal everyday life

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I eat breakfast every day. Sometimes cereal, sometimes yogurt, sometimes a quick couple fried eggs. It's good.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
if you dont eat breakfast then obv. it isn't the most important meal, some other one is. take up coffee OP

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
maybe i should try keepin it simple, just some yogurt or cereal or whatevs as long as i get that crucial morning fuel.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I eat a single apple

toast if I'm all out of apples

just enough to keep your metabolism balanced

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
dreezy you an enfield's AVs are loving me up an i keep confusing you guys with each other. you light yourself on fire too?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I eat a single apple

toast if I'm all out of apples

just enough to keep your metabolism balanced

i REMOVE MY MASK

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
If you don't like breakfast why eat it?? Silly goon.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I just have coffee for breakfast because i don't have an appetite in the morning.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I just have coffee for breakfast because i don't have an appetite in the morning.

How do you take your coffeeeeeee

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

How do you take your coffeeeeeee

Black and bitter, just like my heart

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Black and bitter, just like my heart

God bless.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

God is dead

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
checking internet sites is my breakfast. i crave information

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

A misanthrope posted:

dreezy you an enfield's AVs are loving me up an i keep confusing you guys with each other. you light yourself on fire too?

i was on fire first.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes on weekends if i get up early i like to go to the local diner and sit on a stool at the counter and drink waaaay too much coffee and have eggs benny and then drive home and promptly blow it out my rear end

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
For christmas I got my grandma's old coffeematic percolator. It makes great dark bitter diner coffee, best thing to start the day with.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dreezy posted:

i was on fire first.

goddam enfield i think this dreezy dude is callin you a poser

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

goddam enfield i think this dreezy dude is callin you a poser

And that guy burned his face off! He's not an idiot poser at all!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try swallowing your boyfriends cum every morning before work. gives you the protein required until you suck your boss off at lunchtime. hth

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Try swallowing your boyfriends cum every morning before work. gives you the protein required until you suck your boss off at lunchtime. hth
Since my boss is me I'll suck my own dick good advice.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Tonsured posted:

Since my boss is me I'll suck my own dick good advice.

Niha suck he own dick? Self-reliant niha

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Cuppa Joe and some fruit before noon & I consider the day a success before going back to bed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i get really grumpy if i dont eat breakfast. tomorrow for breakfast im having pulled pork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

every morning i wake up and open palm slam a coffee into my mouth. it's a mr. brown and right then and there i start doing the moves alongside the main character, mr. brown

• Locked thread