Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I just have coffee for breakfast because i don't have an appetite in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

How do you take your coffeeeeeee

Black and bitter, just like my heart

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

God is dead

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
For christmas I got my grandma's old coffeematic percolator. It makes great dark bitter diner coffee, best thing to start the day with.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

i get really grumpy if i dont eat breakfast. tomorrow for breakfast im having pulled pork

Pulled pork isn't breakfast food, dummy.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

:smogdog:

A chinese delicacy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

im going grosh "chic lil way to say grocery :wink:" store tomorrow and buy more bbq sauce for all my pork. and probably some other things, like leaves and cow

Buy two steaks and put the pulled pork between them and have a meat sandwich.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I get the #15 at McDonald's, the breakfast burritos.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tonsured posted:

I have big plans for tomorrow for some taco bell breakfast, can't wait to poo poo blood assswell as piss it,

How's the waffle taco?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

buddhanc posted:

How can you get up just 30 minutes before work? I need like an hour at least IMO to take a relaxing poo poo and eat and shower. Feeling rushed sucks

I agree. I get up about an hour and a half before I have to leave. If I don't I feel rushed and it's puts a sour spin to the start of the day.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend's dad worked for General Mills or Post or one of the other big cereal companies and he worked on developing new cereals. So every breakfast for him was just bags of rejected experimental cereals. He said they were all fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tonsured posted:

you're hurting my feelings I'm really pissing blood and the prospect of a taco bell A.M. cunrchwrap tomorrow is the only thintg sustaining me, I'll literally die if I don't have taco bell

For whom the bell tolls

• Locked thread