Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i cant remember the last time i had breakfast. ive gotten in the routine of waking up 30 mintue sbefore work and taking a shower and going to work, then i eat a lunch, dinner, and second dinner. and since i ate a second dinner i cant fall asleep so i dont wake up until 30 minutes before work again, repeat ad nauseums.

SCIENCE GOONS; is this bad? breakfast is allegedly the most important meal of the day. how can i fix this? does it need fixing? please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

symbolic posted:

i haven't eaten breakfast in months

you're just weak-willed

i'm talkin years.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
maybe i should try keepin it simple, just some yogurt or cereal or whatevs as long as i get that crucial morning fuel.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

A misanthrope posted:

dreezy you an enfield's AVs are loving me up an i keep confusing you guys with each other. you light yourself on fire too?

i was on fire first.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

buddhanc posted:

How can you get up just 30 minutes before work? I need like an hour at least IMO to take a relaxing poo poo and eat and shower. Feeling rushed sucks

shower takes me 10 min max and i live 5 minutes from my work. plus i either poo poo at night or poo poo on company time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
had a granola bar, a banana, and OJ. proud of myself. :thumbsup:

• Locked thread