Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Scotch, scotch, the magical drink
The more you have the less you think.
The less you think the better you feel,
so let's have scotch with every meal.

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

What's a cheap version of Ardbeg?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

extra stout posted:

i switched to beer and havent bought a bottle of scotch or aquavit in a couple of years and im definitely going to the liquor store tomorrow you fucks, gonna try something new, maybe ardbeg as it's up there on the list of popular single malts ive still never tried

i should keep trying until i figure out what the cheapest bottle of scotch that tastes the opposite of red label is, no idea why they even make that stuff

Ardbeg is my favorite, but you need to enjoy smoke and peat flavors.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

What else gets you numb enough to dole out the punishments deserved?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

dreezy posted:

where does jack daniels fit into this.

JD is what goes into your enema bag for when you need to get wasted but your esophagus is completely obliterated from the years of alcohol abuse.

#DadTips

• Locked thread