Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Luvcow posted:

access to pets was crazy back then, my great aunt and uncle apparently also took in abandoned pets including a falcon that had vertigo and used to fall off its perch and hang upside down and a monkey they got from a laboratory that would come out when guests were around, climb on top of the china cabinet and then masturbate while staring at their house guests. i wish i had been alive then to see any of those animals in action.

yep, instead in 2k16 we have pitbulls, pugs, and pythons. nobody even owns any cool cat breds either like Ankaras or Norwegian Forest Cats, its just basic bitch cats in wall to wall internet memes or maybes its because those are only owned by boomers who can afford them. i dont even really like cats and im allergic but i wouldnt refuse one of these things if the price was right (free)

i love the hairy pussy i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

yep, instead in 2k16 we have pitbulls, pugs, and pythons. nobody even owns any cool cat breds either like Ankaras or Norwegian Forest Cats, its just basic bitch cats in wall to wall internet memes or maybes its because those are only owned by boomers who can afford them. i dont even really like cats and im allergic but i wouldnt refuse one of these things if the price was right (free)

You have to cut poop out of the hair near their butts, and you find out they have a poopy butt because they wiped it over everything you own.

Good pets.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

satanic splash-back posted:

You have to cut poop out of the hair near their butts, and you find out they have a poopy butt because they wiped it over everything you own.

Good pets.

yeah no doubt they prob require more servicing than an old Jaguar (and would prob but me into anaphylaxis as well)

my neighbor does have a big rear end Maine Coon that remains undefeated in every staring contest between the two of us

what a sexy loving chat

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah no doubt they prob require more servicing than an old Jaguar (and would prob but me into anaphylaxis as well)

my neighbor does have a big rear end Maine Coon that remains undefeated in every staring contest between the two of us

what a sexy loving chat

good friend and old roommate of mine had a maine coon/hawthorn double paw named Tiger. Maine coons are very cool old new england types

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Luvcow posted:

finally a place where we can all agree that ducks are awesome and pictures of ducks are awesome

:agreed:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I read the title of duck pic and then got really sad because my pet duck died a few days ago :(

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Mariana Horchata posted:

what a sexy loving chat

Look at the Jon Hamm-lookin' jaw. What a manly cat.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
More of the duck crowd.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dick pics are unwelcome on dating sites because most guys who send them vastly overestimate the quality of their dicks. no one minds receiving pictures of grade a man meat.

by contrast, everyone enjoys duck pics.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

With a name like that, it's practically begging to be turned into duck a l'orange.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

I read the title of duck pic and then got really sad because my pet duck died a few days ago :(

:(

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

how much do u think it would hurt to be bitten by a duck? im guessing it hurt like hell.

so much for not having nightmares tonight!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Duck!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my profile pictures on Tinder is just a bunch of images of my perfect, immaculate rear end in a top hat

it is very successful:

102 girls gave thumbs up to my bootyhole

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

Those are some fine lookin cats

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ0OHWl3b8

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
you want my duck sauce in your egg roll?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hey op

Duck you

Dredge
Mar 18, 2009

This poo poo right here is really loving funny. If I worked at that store I would do that all day.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

genesplicer posted:

A crowd of ducks.

one of these ducks is not like the others

Aug 4, 2010

Nation posted:

one of these ducks is not like the others

wow racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating