Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
finally a place where we can all agree that ducks are awesome and pictures of ducks are awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
dammnit

:cripes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sorry OP

:yikes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

this is extremely my poo poo

Grody posted:

Feel free to make a duck picture thread I'll deffo stop on by

ya i am so sorry i jumped the gun :ohdear:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

genesplicer posted:

A crowd of ducks.

:love:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:love:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ducks are really loving cool. this little guy chilled with by the river this summer and i felt bad i had no food to give him:

he just walked right up to me sitting in the grass and hung out, sat down and watched the water

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my grandparents rescued animals, people used to drop bags of cats off in front of their house and speed away, and they had a pair of mallards in the 40s that would hand my grandmother clothes pins while she was hanging the laundry, my grandfather used to say if you were lucky in another life you would come back as one of their pets

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Cuckoo posted:

This breed of duck are huge assholes, like little Canada geese. They would harass dogs and people walking by in my old neighborhood and poo poo everywhere. Sucks.

I hope that one starved

lol, supposedly originally from mexico and domesticated by the native people then spread all over the americas, that little guy was cool

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mariana Horchata posted:

my great grandmother who i never met had a parrot her brother brought back from south america that swore like a sailor in spanish but also spoke english and was apparently self aware

access to pets was crazy back then, my great aunt and uncle apparently also took in abandoned pets including a falcon that had vertigo and used to fall off its perch and hang upside down and a monkey they got from a laboratory that would come out when guests were around, climb on top of the china cabinet and then masturbate while staring at their house guests. i wish i had been alive then to see any of those animals in action.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

noooooooooooooooo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Grody posted:

Wait a minute

im so sorry, can this be like a dick pic and duck pic thread, like maybe we just coexist?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

That Robot posted:

it can be a dick-duck thread but then we're gonna start talking about dig-dug and dick tracy

both cool topics, I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah no doubt they prob require more servicing than an old Jaguar (and would prob but me into anaphylaxis as well)

my neighbor does have a big rear end Maine Coon that remains undefeated in every staring contest between the two of us

what a sexy loving chat

good friend and old roommate of mine had a maine coon/hawthorn double paw named Tiger. Maine coons are very cool old new england types

• Locked thread