Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Can anyone explain why so many dudes send chicks dick pics on dating sites? Every other profile I see says "don't try to send dick pics".

What I don't get is how it's so widespread. How can there be so many dudes out there that think it will work? I've had a couple dates where this topic came up and they always say it's weird and not a turn on.

If you have dick pic success stories plz post them ITT, but plz no actual dick pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Luvcow posted:

finally a place where we can all agree that ducks are awesome and pictures of ducks are awesome

Feel free to make a duck picture thread I'll deffo stop on by

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Wait a minute

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

yep, instead in 2k16 we have pitbulls, pugs, and pythons. nobody even owns any cool cat breds either like Ankaras or Norwegian Forest Cats, its just basic bitch cats in wall to wall internet memes or maybes its because those are only owned by boomers who can afford them. i dont even really like cats and im allergic but i wouldnt refuse one of these things if the price was right (free)

i love the hairy pussy i guess

Those are some fine lookin cats

• Locked thread